This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
    The great thing about this test tho, is that it doesn't count lol. It ain't a real exam, but I still gotta do good so the teachers believe I can do good enough next year in math and of course to improve myself.
    Damn how old are you if your doing that one? i remember i was 15 when i did that one lol.

Comment

Math tomorrow... Wish me luck, cause I suck at it lolol
      Bad luck

I hate them thirsty bitches
      Cut them off like circumcision
      -Lil Wayne

Comment

• S on my chest was recorded in 2006 or 2007?

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by bushido95 View Post
          FrenchMontanaMusic.com | French Montana Official Site There are a few dates out, mine shows like 4h 25min and some other guy's shows like 11h lol
          says 2 hours for me

Comment

• 1h 15 min

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
            S on my chest was recorded in 2006 or 2007?
            06 afaik

Comment

• Originally posted by bushido95 View Post
              1h 15 min

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

06 afaik
              Yeah I thought that too and that it is a lfls leftover but 50 didn't call Wayne a whore before 2007, and wasn't Wayne's line ''imma whore you know that im a whore'' a response to 50?

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Qwerty

Comment

• All these Apple updates >>>>

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• WWDC 2012 is crazy!!! new macbooks with retina display, apples own Maps with 3D view and more GPS-like WOW

Comment

• Need a new computer, any advice? dont know if to get a computer, or a laptop.

i have a laptop at the minute and after a while its got slow, and can't handle games, dont know if its this laptop i have, or laptops in general that cant handle games?

Comment

• Originally posted by T.tunechi View Post
                        Need a new computer, any advice? dont know if to get a computer, or a laptop.

i have a laptop at the minute and after a while its got slow, and can't handle games, dont know if its this laptop i have, or laptops in general that cant handle games?
                        if you really want to play games on a computer, get a pc/laptop like this
                        Amazon.com: Alienware AM18X-8636BK 18-Inch Laptop (Space Black): Computers & Accessories
                        It'd depending on how much money you wanna spend tho

Comment

WWDC 2012 is crazy!!! new macbooks with retina display, apples own Maps with 3D view and more GPS-like WOW
                          Oh look, ABjerg is not complaining

I hate them thirsty bitches
                          Cut them off like circumcision
                          -Lil Wayne

Comment

Working...
                          X