• Show
Clear All

• [MENTION][/MENTION]
    Originally posted by lil_wayne View Post
    you talking to/bout a 12 years old kid

i wasnt even on the internet when i was 12

Comment

• Originally posted by lil_wayne View Post
      @IceMan have you realized already Krizzle used Pacs line in "The Vent"?

i was like
      Nah

loldamn rappers love to quote Pac though....he had quotables for days

most famous ones are probably:

I ain't a killer but don't push me.

&

Wake up in the morning and I ask myself, is life worth living should I blast myself?

THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] whats up with England man, they're not playing so good. Italy has them on check.
        ---->

Love Women XO

(Artist)
        The Weeknd - 33 Mill

I WENT FROM RED BARS, TO REP STARS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Quil View Post
          your avy is sick as fuck
          co sign .. fressssh as fuck

Comment

• Originally posted by Mars Martian View Post
            @Danny M whats up with England man, they're not playing so good. Italy has them on check.
            What? Hardly, it's anyones game right now. England have played well first half, poor defence at times though. Apart from that they're definitely still in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
              What? Hardly, it's anyones game right now. England have played well first half, poor defence at times though. Apart from that they're definitely still in it.
              My nigga England is barely doing anything, and this is soccer it can always be anybody's game. They had trouble getting to the goalie first half. Second half Italy already had opportunities. Italy is playing better but this is football so it's anybody's game still. Like you said. I think extended time.
              ---->

Love Women XO

(Artist)
              The Weeknd - 33 Mill

Comment

Oh so you want to be banned aswell then?

I'm just fed up of lilweezyfan being annoying, immature and tbh being racist. Just fucking stop that shit bro it's not cool
                Imigjt agree that im annoying cuz thats my job.
                But racist? Cmon son, i've said the n word a couple of times, but every whiteboy here says it And even weezyfan, he even says nigger.. None of them got a warning because of that..

I hate them thirsty bitches
                Cut them off like circumcision
                -Lil Wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by Mars Martian View Post
                  My nigga England is barely doing anything, and this is soccer it can always be anybody's game. They had trouble getting to the goalie first half. Second half Italy already had opportunities. Italy is playing better but this is football so it's anybody's game still. Like you said. I think extended time.
                  I think second half England have been poor. We're looking very tired from the heat.

Comment

• This game though>>>>>>>>
                    ---->

Love Women XO

(Artist)
                    The Weeknd - 33 Mill

Comment

I think second half England have been poor. We're looking very tired from the heat.
                      carroll on for welbeck is still baffling me, he has falling over 5 times or more, headed the ball the italian players and other shite footballing stuff.

Edit: he just gave the ball away stupidly again.

Comment

• Originally posted by T.tunechi View Post
                        carroll on for welbeck is still baffling me, he has falling over 5 times or more, headed the ball the italian players and other shite footballing stuff.

Edit: he just gave the ball away stupidly again.
                        Young has been doing that a lot too. Infact England have been giving away the ball a lot the entire game tbh. Terry/Hart man of the match for me though.

Comment

Young has been doing that a lot too. Infact England have been giving away the ball a lot the entire game tbh. Terry/Hart man of the match for me though.
                          yeah young is pissing me off, reminded why i don't want him at united tbh.

Welbeck was doing fine though, winning the ball in the air and heading it to england players, passing and linking up was fine. yet he takes him off for that donkey carroll.

oh and henderson also subbed on, fuck me.

Comment

Working...
                          X