This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwagSwag View Post
    Well we had like a lil sumn going. Just no titles. But now she just broke it off...
    sucks man...on to the next one

Comment

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
      sucks man...on to the next one
      Yea I guess... I really liked her though. Things just started declining

Comment

• Originally posted by SwagSwag View Post
        Yea I guess... I really liked her though. Things just started declining
        best way to keep a girl is to not act like you care too much

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaden View Post
          Honestly everyone said this but I didn't listen. I tried to be the nicest guy possible & she even told me I was. But it got me here so I guess it didn't do any good. Its just not in me to act like an asshole

Comment

if its that kinda girl she probably hoppin around anyway, he seems like a nice kid who needs a girl to like him for him

Comment

if its that kinda girl she probably hoppin around anyway, he seems like a nice kid who needs a girl to like him for him

I know what you mean but most girls ain't looking for that. They say they are, but they really aren't.

You just gotta find the right girl for that...I'm not sayin act like a dick or anything, but don't be like super fucking sweet

Comment

I know what you mean but most girls ain't looking for that. They say they are, but they really aren't.

You just gotta find the right girl for that...I'm not sayin act like a dick or anything, but don't be like super fucking sweet
                pretty much this ya, and dont be afraid to tease them or playfully point out their flaws like they point out yours, just be yourself and dont go overboard with the either extreme (too nice or too much of a dick)

its not easy man dont get down, i havent mastered the art myself and unlike a lot of other dudes on here i dont pretend to

Comment

Yea. It seemed like it was gonna be like a little summer thing and thats it. Even though I wanted us to have titles

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

She was sooooooo bad too.

Comment

• Tired as fuck feeling like shit

Comment

pretty much this ya, and dont be afraid to tease them or playfully point out their flaws like they point out yours, just be yourself and dont go overboard with the either extreme (too nice or too much of a dick)

its not easy man dont get down, i havent mastered the art myself and unlike a lot of other dudes on here i dont pretend to
                      Lol tbh Im not even that upset. I saw it coming in the past two days so I was prepared for it. I've spent the whole day being pissed off before it even happened. So now I just don't feel that bad. I know I will later though

Comment

• Originally posted by AyoMostDopeMaye View Post
                        Tired as fuck feeling like shit
                        What's going on bro?

Comment

• Felt good to vent some of that out. Thanks dudes [MENTION=59200]Proof[/MENTION] [MENTION=63598]Kaden[/MENTION]

Comment

Working...
                          X