• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwagSwag View Post
    Thanks man
    Shocking news, so sorry

Comment

• Call me crazy, but a 145" screen isn't that big.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tech N9ne View Post
        Call me crazy, but a 145" screen isn't that big.
        No1curr doe
        Originally posted by Shake
        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
          No1curr doe
          k

Comment

• Originally posted by Tech N9ne View Post
            Call me crazy, but a 145" screen isn't that big.
            k.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwagSwag View Post
              Damn man, my girlfriend has cancer
              Damn man, that sucks to hear. But NOTHING. and I mean NOTHING is too big for God ya feel me? I don't know if you believe in God, or if you care to believe, but im telling you, if you have faith that God will cure her, its is highly likely man, I seen and heard it happen many times, you can call it a coincidence if you want, but prayer is a very powerful tool man. I'll be praying for her man. And if both you and her have faith in God, trust me man.. it's very likely she'll be cured completely.

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                Damn man, that sucks to hear. But NOTHING. and I mean NOTHING is too big for God ya feel me? I don't know if you believe in God, or if you care to believe, but im telling you, if you have faith that God will cure her, its is highly likely man, I seen and heard it happen many times, you can call it a coincidence if you want, but prayer is a very powerful tool man. I'll be praying for her man. And if both you and her have faith in God, trust me man.. it's very likely she'll be cured completely.
                Shut the fuck up you ain't heard about the millions of people that died because they refused to take medication for their sickness? Instead all they did was pray because they believed in "god". That won't get you anywhere.

Comment

• [MENTION=62570]martian master[/MENTION] what part of Canada are you from my friend?
                  Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                    Shut the fuck up you ain't heard about the millions of people that died because they refused to take medication for their sickness? Instead all they did was pray because they believed in "god". That won't get you anywhere.
                    Can I have some links of statistics of people who died for refusing to take medication, the millions please.
                    Thank You.

Comment

• Been listening to a lot of old eminem lately
                      The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• Originally posted by sealneaward View Post
                        @martian master what part of Canada are you from my friend?
                        T. Dot

Comment

• Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
                          Been listening to a lot of old eminem lately
                          Infinite Album?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                          Here you can go through this page full of people who experienced Paranomal Activity and the only time it stopped was when they yelled out God's or Jesus's Name

I wonder why....

http://www.alienresistance.org/ce4testimonies.htm

Comment

Working...
                          X