X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
    Infinite Album?
    Nah , Slim Shady, and Eminem Show
    I honestly , only listened to infinite once like 2 years ago and i didnt like it, might go back and listen to it tho
    The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
      I honestly , only listened to infinite once like 2 years ago and i didnt like it, might go back and listen to it tho

the title track is dope imo, couldnt vibe with many of the other songs tho

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
        Nah , Slim Shady, and Eminem Show
        lyrically its his best.

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
          Can I have some links of statistics of people who died for refusing to take medication, the millions please.
          Thank You.
          Its been happening for years... Y'all are so stupid. Just look it up it happens contantly. Recently this 11 year old girl lost her life because her parents believed in "prayer"

11 year old girl dies because parents choose prayer over medicine / Sunday World

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
            Its been happening for years... Y'all are so stupid. Just look it up it happens contantly. Recently this 11 year old girl lost her life because her parents believed in "prayer"

11 year old girl dies because parents choose prayer over medicine / Sunday World

Oh Thank God that another little girl left this planet and is now in heaven

But why don't you ever look up all the "Mircales" and the "astonishing" cases where cancer is removed from the body completely leaving doctors shocked? You will find just as much..

When it comes to God, if you only look for the bad and negative, thats all you will find my friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by martian master View Post
              T. Dot
              Downtown or what part of GTA?
              Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

• Originally posted by sealneaward View Post
                Downtown or what part of GTA?
                Scarborough, used to live Downtown tho

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by martian master View Post
                    Scarborough, used to live Downtown tho
                    Dope.
                    I'm in Mississauga right now and go to school out in Oshawa.

Some day I would like to meet up if there's a Wayne concert in Toronto or something and get that collection of yours.
                    Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

• Originally posted by FREDO SiNATRA View Post

shots fired at [MENTION=83192]dametri426[/MENTION] [MENTION=58263]akkucc[/MENTION] [MENTION=616]luciana[/MENTION]
                      And all you Scandinavians since I don't think we got any Russians on here...
                      .................... ....................

Comment

• Originally posted by sealneaward View Post
                        Dope.
                        I'm in Mississauga right now and go to school out in Oshawa.

Some day I would like to meet up if there's a Wayne concert in Toronto or something and get that collection of yours.
                        lol I'll upload it for you guys if I ever get everything I'm missing
                        It shouldn't be much different from Leaffs Unreleased + Kuzz's features though
                        I think I have just over 1600 songs rn

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post

You look for the worst and stupid people and act like that's how everybody acts lol...
                          Originally posted by Shake
                          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Working...
                          X