This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
    So he is embarrased to say wayne is his favorite MC or what? Why would he play it safe?
    Because his fanbase are probably gonna be whiny bitches when they hear Wayne is his favorite MC...
    Just look at Tech N9ne's facebook. He posted a pic of Wayne's twitter shouting out Tech and all the comments start bashing Wayne just for saying "9" instead of "N9ne"
    I tell you, the majority of so-called hip-hop fans these days are retarded as fuck...
    OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

thus concluding i was wrong ,I take dah L
      Thank you.

Comment

Cause he said who he wanted to say,

You know what, it was probally because of the way it fit in the rhyme, im sure he tried with different names to rhyme different ways but it didnt sound right or something

thus concluding i was wrong ,I take dah L
        someone printscreen this, print it out, then frame it and hang on the wall
        foreal though even nicki werent mentioned

Comment

• Gangstas don't die, they get chubby and they move to Miami

Why pick on somebody helpless
          If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

• Originally posted by nyberg View Post
            Gangstas don't die, they get chubby and they move to Miami
            banned from wet willies but a nigga like fuck it

Comment

• Does anyone know how to fix this? It's annoying as fuck.. How it lists the album twice.. If I click the album it shows every song on the album too, so it's not like it's because some songs are separated.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                banned from wet willies but a nigga like fuck it
                Classic song, Classic album!!

Why pick on somebody helpless
                If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                  Does anyone know how to fix this? It's annoying as fuck.. How it lists the album twice.. If I click the album it shows every song on the album too, so it's not like it's because some songs are separated.

Mine does that sometimes too, and it may be because some of the info is different on the songs, just make the whole album have the same info and it will put it as one.

Comment

Does anyone know how to fix this? It's annoying as fuck.. How it lists the album twice.. If I click the album it shows every song on the album too, so it's not like it's because some songs are separated.

You probably have an extra space in the "information" part.

Comment

• in yo itunes fix the info

Comment

When that happened to me it is that There was a Lil Wayne with a space at the end and a lil wayne with no space so it thinks that they are different artist. Or it could be with the album also. So basically just erase the space at the end.
                        Originally posted by dametri426
                        nigga jay z lips are average size
                        Originally posted by Waynasite
                        Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

• Black Thoughts 2 might be Tyga's GOAT mixtape. He snaps on every track.
                          .................... ....................

Comment

Working...
                          X