X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy birthday [MENTION=26875]Twiggz[/MENTION]

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post
      There is some weird people out there man.

- - - Updated - - -

Well that doesn't sound racist at all.
      It's the website's name =/

Comment

• Thanks Danny! 22 years old maaaaan.

Comment

• Aight, Im off to school.

I hate them thirsty bitches
          Cut them off like circumcision
          -Lil Wayne

Comment

• I like how emeinem dissed lil wayne on his own track..that was dope..lil wayne "I�m resting in the lead I need a pillow and a cover" on a previous track and when lil wayne featured EM...em said this" Sleep On Me and that Pillow is where your head will Lie" dead beeeeotch in your own track

Cant wait for Eminem to come back and get these 3rd grade level niggas out the came and put hip hop back where it belongs...not no lollipops, ass, pussy, grills, monney, faggot ass kissin niggas takin it in the ass....fuck that Eminem will come back and get it back to where it belongs, intelligent,,,,not nignorant

Comment

• Originally posted by nignorant View Post
              I like how emeinem dissed lil wayne on his own track..that was dope..lil wayne "I�m resting in the lead I need a pillow and a cover" on a previous track and when lil wayne featured EM...em said this" Sleep On Me and that Pillow is where your head will Lie" dead beeeeotch in your own track

Cant wait for Eminem to come back and get these 3rd grade level niggas out the came and put hip hop back where it belongs...not no lollipops, ass, pussy, grills, monney, faggot ass kissin niggas takin it in the ass....fuck that Eminem will come back and get it back to where it belongs, intelligent,,,,not nignorant
              Eminem Talks Lil Wayne and Just Blaze on SiriusXM [EXPLICIT] - YouTube

At 3:20 so shut up you bitch

Comment

• Originally posted by nignorant View Post
                I like how emeinem dissed lil wayne on his own track..that was dope..lil wayne "I�m resting in the lead I need a pillow and a cover" on a previous track and when lil wayne featured EM...em said this" Sleep On Me and that Pillow is where your head will Lie" dead beeeeotch in your own track

Just ban this guy copypasting the same thing.. checked dudes posts, all of them started with: "I like how emeinem"

But whats good HQ? I still lurk around the forums every now and then.. busy with school and stuff, also been listening to Eazy-E lately.

Comment

• Wake n Bake Birthday Blunt?

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                    It's the website's name =/

I know that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nethurrr View Post
                      Just ban this guy copypasting the same thing.. checked dudes posts, all of them started with: "I like how emeinem"

But whats good HQ? I still lurk around the forums every now and then.. busy with school and stuff, also been listening to Eazy-E lately.
                      never understood how people like eazy e though...
                      But i guess i gotta respect him, because he brought up Bone Thugs.

I hate them thirsty bitches
                      Cut them off like circumcision
                      -Lil Wayne

Comment

• dope

Comment

• Instagram
                          .................... ....................

Comment

Working...
                          X