This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LaSha View Post
    Secondly, if I was going to catfish anyone it would be attracted black men not pathetic lil boys.

yoooooooooo

this bitch is crazy

Comment

• Everyone needs to just chill ... No need to attack her. Listen to d5 my niggas

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaden View Post
        yoooooooooo

this bitch is crazy

Just honest, but I suppose y'all don't understand that concept.
        Reputation for bussin�
        Pussy open, it�s nothin�

Comment

• Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
          Everyone needs to just chill ... No need to attack her. Listen to d5 my niggas

that & kissland

Comment

Secondly, if I was going to catfish anyone it would be attracted black men not pathetic lil boys.
            So u bein racist? Wow u like big coocks huh...

i would rape u the hardest way it could be.. I aint even trolling right now..

i would pull this mo�t bottle over ur face till ur oeno and then i would slide it inside yo ugly ass..

i would shit on yo head just i dont have to watch yo ugly red hair like wtf ewwww redhair ewwww

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaden View Post
              that & kissland
              Kissland I just downloaded today

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam. View Post
                So u bein racist? Wow u like big coocks huh...

i would rape u the hardest way it could be.. I aint even trolling right now..

i would pull this mo�t bottle over ur face till ur oeno and then i would slide it inside yo ugly ass..

i would shit on yo head just i dont have to watch yo ugly red hair like wtf ewwww redhair ewwww

You have problems... Just another reason why only black men are attractive... fucking weirdo.
                Reputation for bussin�
                Pussy open, it�s nothin�

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam. View Post
                  Its called gif's mexican boy get ur mind right and eat sum nachos

It's gif. that's the name of the file you dumbfuck Look it up, And i bet if you didn't know i was mexican you would just call me dumb ass or some shit, And that shit was weak as fuck bruh, Nachos, like i eat nachos just because i'm mexican

Comment

so u only like black mutha fuckas, huh?
                    Originally posted by Shake
                    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post
                      It's gif. that's the name of the file you dumbfuck Look it up, And i bet if you didn't know i was mexican you would just call me dumb ass or some shit, And that shit was weak as fuck bruh, Nachos, like i eat nachos just because i'm mexican

I love real Mexican food.. next time i'm in NC you should cook me some!
                      Reputation for bussin�
                      Pussy open, it�s nothin�

Comment

I love real Mexican food.. next time i'm in NC you should cook me some!

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post
                          ya whateva but stop quotin u been on my dick ever since

Comment

Working...
                          X