Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what are you guy’s problems you have? my problem is anger. I am ALWAYS mad, that’s why I try to offset it with humor. I know I fuck around a lot and pretend like I’m scared of people and shit but in real life I would probably bully you guys here lol think it’s a troll if you want. I actually have a reputation for being a piece of shit irl, that’s why I down my self so much and try to get people to make fun of me, I’m trying to give myself karma because no one else has been able to do it lol. I’ve started so much shit and never been beat up before in my WHOLE life fool think about that for a second... if it wasn’t for this stupid ‘-_-‘ name shit I would post a lot more but that mom dad shit is pissing me off therapeutically lol so stop that stupid dumb shit or else

Comment

• Originally posted by -_- View Post
      what are you guy’s problems you have? my problem is anger. I am ALWAYS mad, that’s why I try to offset it with humor. I know I fuck around a lot and pretend like I’m scared of people and shit but in real life I would probably bully you guys here lol think it’s a troll if you want. I actually have a reputation for being a piece of shit irl, that’s why I down my self so much and try to get people to make fun of me, I’m trying to give myself karma because no one else has been able to do it lol. I’ve started so much shit and never been beat up before in my WHOLE life fool think about that for a second... if it wasn’t for this stupid ‘-_-‘ name shit I would post a lot more but that mom dad shit is pissing me off therapeutically lol so stop that stupid dumb shit or else
      oh please start bullying us

Comment

• The previous page

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
          oh please start bullying us

Comment

i'm sure i can live with that

Comment

what are you guy’s problems you have? my problem is anger. I am ALWAYS mad, that’s why I try to offset it with humor. I know I fuck around a lot and pretend like I’m scared of people and shit but in real life I would probably bully you guys here lol think it’s a troll if you want. I actually have a reputation for being a piece of shit irl, that’s why I down my self so much and try to get people to make fun of me, I’m trying to give myself karma because no one else has been able to do it lol. I’ve started so much shit and never been beat up before in my WHOLE life fool think about that for a second... if it wasn’t for this stupid ‘-_-‘ name shit I would post a lot more but that mom dad shit is pissing me off therapeutically lol so stop that stupid dumb shit or else
              Please take rest, you seem cranky

Comment

i'm sure i can live with that
                You sure? I used to have a trio of 4 guys following me around when I was at school lol . what you think I was the ring leader for?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Grandmother of -_- View Post
                Please take rest, you seem cranky
                don't start

Comment

You sure? I used to have a trio of 4 guys following me around when I was at school lol . what you think I was the ring leader for?
                  this got me

Comment

this got me
                    since you laughed does that mean you like me more???

Comment

since you laughed does that mean you like me more???
                      hard to say lol
                      but i really awnna see how you bully me so go on

Comment

• Anyone heard about ufos over hong kong?
                        Last edited by Mbminas; 10-03-2014, 06:36 PM.

Comment

hard to say lol
                          but i really awnna see how you bully me so go on
                          hey hey …we don’t wanna get crazy now lol. you better take this generosity while I still got it

Comment

Working...
                          X