Birthday today
    hPpy bday homey.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
      Birthday today
      Happy birthday

Comment

• Comment

• [MENTION=92000]Theonlydjorkaeff[/MENTION] thought you said i was a bad troll and go back to troll school what happened to that!?!??? oh I got yo bad troll you fakeslutwhorecunttramppissgogglerdickwasherbackstabbingassBITCH what you got to say now!??? oh you thought it was over!??you betrayed me and went behind my back like JUDAS my nigga it aint gon EVER be over I aint gon EVER turn the other cheek don’t you EVER call me a bad troll again or ill make yo anorexic ass eat them words you punk BITCH and thats how I feel you stank pussy hoe ass TRICK fake ho ass wench don’t ever talk that $hit to me again man you already know

had to let this punk ass skank trick know. you know what it is. aint shit bad about me but my bitches man you already know.

a bad troll man my nigga you got me multiple fucked up. if he hadn’t na’ said that I still would’ve been making its hard threads with my old avatar, but he wanted to talk $hit so I had to shut this nigga what they call the FUCK UP

now look at cha

we both anorexic we fosed to be the TWO people fosed to be cool I thought. but you tried to stack on me.

so you know what that's what's up that's good to know about you then I'm glad i know. but dont do that hush puppy shit… you say it once you can say it twice so what was that shit you said ho!!?! don't talk shit about me if you can't repeat it. don’t talk no $hit wont be no sh!t and that’s all I gotta SAY homie.

dont make me say it again.

Comment

• Originally posted by -_- View Post
            @Theonlydjorkaeff thought you said i was a bad troll and go back to troll school what happened to that!?!??? oh I got yo bad troll you fakeslutwhorecunttramppissgogglerdickwasherbackstabbingassBITCH what you got to say now!??? oh you thought it was over!??you betrayed me and went behind my back like JUDAS my nigga it aint gon EVER be over I aint gon EVER turn the other cheek don’t you EVER call me a bad troll again or ill make yo anorexic ass eat them words you punk BITCH and thats how I feel you stank pussy hoe ass TRICK fake ho ass wench don’t ever talk that $hit to me again man you already know

had to let this punk ass skank trick know. you know what it is. aint shit bad about me but my bitches man you already know.

a bad troll man my nigga you got me multiple fucked up. if he hadn’t na’ said that I still would’ve been making its hard threads with my old avatar, but he wanted to talk $hit so I had to shut this nigga what they call the FUCK UP

now look at cha

we both anorexic we fosed to be the TWO people fosed to be cool I thought. but you tried to stack on me.

so you know what that's what's up that's good to know about you then I'm glad i know. but dont do that hush puppy shit… you say it once you can say it twice so what was that shit you said ho!!?! don't talk shit about me if you can't repeat it. don’t talk no $hit wont be no sh!t and that’s all I gotta SAY homie.

bruh ill shit in your mouth man dont test me dont mess with my fellow australian m8 we'll stick a aalligator into your ass mate were reckless mate cricky

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by -_- View Post
              [MENTION=92000]Theonlydjorkaeff[/MENTION] thought you said i was a bad troll and go back to troll school what happened to that!?!??? oh I got yo bad troll you fakeslutwhorecunttramppissgogglerdickwasherbackstabbingassBITCH what you got to say now!??? oh you thought it was over!??you betrayed me and went behind my back like JUDAS my nigga it aint gon EVER be over I aint gon EVER turn the other cheek don’t you EVER call me a bad troll again or ill make yo anorexic ass eat them words you punk BITCH and thats how I feel you stank pussy hoe ass TRICK fake ho ass wench don’t ever talk that $hit to me again man you already know

now look at cha

Yo don't diss stank pussy. For some of us it's all we can get..

Comment

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post
                  tha goat is weezy doe idc
                  I agree

Comment

• Movie was eh but this scene was funny

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

• I love watching old Cash Money videos once in a while...

-----

Wayne kilt this! wheeew!!

If this track never got released and Wayne re-recorded this verse people would be like:

OH SHIT WAYNE IS BACK FRIENDS IM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!
                      Last edited by lilweezyfan; 03-12-2015, 07:58 PM.

I hate them thirsty bitches
                      Cut them off like circumcision
                      -Lil Wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                        ill knoc that goddam popcorn out yo hand its 2 against 1
                        Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
                        bruh ill shit in your mouth man dont test me dont mess with my fellow australian m8 we'll stick a aalligator into your ass mate were reckless mate cricky
                        australia!!?!?!? man australia soft lmaooo they aint even have no bad girls club there yet
                        Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
                        oh hell nah.. un un NOPE you replied TOO calmly to that shit man you got me goddamned

Comment

• Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
                          Movie was eh but this scene was funny
                          what movie is it

Comment

Working...
                          X