This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zTunechi- View Post
    I was in vietnam teaching english a couple months ago ,stopped in hong kong for 3 nights.
    The whole of south east asia is a must see tbh,i recommend it to anyone and everyone.
    Oh awesome. I was thinking about teaching English out in the East a couple years back too. But I'm not a native speaker so that makes it a little more difficult, even though my English speaking/writing abilities are on par with native speakers. Would have to get a TEFL (Teach English as a Foreign Language) certificate, then I'd be fine I guess.

Still want to go to Asia sometime. In the back of my mind I'm kind of thinking I want to live there because the culture and stuff seems way more inviting to me than here in the Netherlands/Europe. Def don't want to grow old in this shitty society. Got some friends from China and Thailand so they tell me a lot about it. And my mom went travelling in India for like 6 months and said it was the best trip she had ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
      You didnt like acid rap?
      never heard it

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
        never heard it
        Uwotm8

Listen asap bruh
        Last edited by LilTunƎchi; 05-30-2015, 03:59 PM.

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hanura View Post
          Oh awesome. I was thinking about teaching English out in the East a couple years back too. But I'm not a native speaker so that makes it a little more difficult, even though my English speaking/writing abilities are on par with native speakers. Would have to get a TEFL (Teach English as a Foreign Language) certificate, then I'd be fine I guess.

Still want to go to Asia sometime. In the back of my mind I'm kind of thinking I want to live there because the culture and stuff seems way more inviting to me than here in the Netherlands/Europe. Def don't want to grow old in this shitty society. Got some friends from China and Thailand so they tell me a lot about it. And my mom went travelling in India for like 6 months and said it was the best trip she had ever.
          Yeah there are alot of people there from the Netherlands, and yeah being a native speaker does makes the world of differrence. I was offered 5 full time jobs there on a yearly salary of way more than that position would be here, id be living luxury ish on the salary they offered me nd those were just run ins with organisation owners. But yeah , you wake up to the chickens early morning , eat their eggs , put your flip flops on go to work in the beautiful heat , eat yet more localy produced food nd drink beer for 6 p a pint, you cant fucking go wrong mate.
          Obviously the whole world is fucked in the sense that majority of hanoi and ho chi minh is russian mafia owned through 2nd line trade,but you just have to weigh the pros and cons out and come up with a personal conclusion man.

Comment

• Originally posted by zTunechi- View Post
            Yeah there are alot of people there from the Netherlands, and yeah being a native speaker does makes the world of differrence. I was offered 5 full time jobs there on a yearly salary of way more than that position would be here, id be living luxury ish on the salary they offered me nd those were just run ins with organisation owners. But yeah , you wake up to the chickens early morning , eat their eggs , put your flip flops on go to work in the beautiful heat , eat yet more localy produced food nd drink beer for 6 p a pint, you cant fucking go wrong mate.
            Obviously the whole world is fucked in the sense that majority of hanoi and ho chi minh is russian mafia owned through 2nd line trade,but you just have to weigh the pros and cons out and come up with a personal conclusion man.
            Yea sounds wonderful man. Right now I'm working from home over the internet with my own company, writing content for websites and businesses. When that is going steadily and I got some good, permanent clients I might just pack my bags and start travelling. Can work from any place with my laptop as long as there is an internet connection. Do little odd jobs here and there for variety and just see where my spaceship lands lol.
            And well, Russian Maffia = Politicians, same same. As long as you don't get involved or something it doesn't really matter I think. it's just that the general mentality of the people here isn't really complementary with my own.

Comment

• Just watched The Interview, that movie is awesome and playing A milli made it dope !

Comment

Uwotm8

Listen asap bruh
                didnt really get in to it. I tried.. I dunno why

Comment

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
                  didnt really get in to it. I tried.. I dunno why
                  Damn. Its one of my fav projects of 2013

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

Damn. Its one of my fav projects of 2013
                    gonna have to give it another spin for sure

Comment

• How does one get on the Silk Road (the online one)??????????

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                        How does one get on the Silk Road (the online one)??????????
                        Pretty sure it's taken down, but there are alot of other sites up, for example Evolution and Agora, to go on there you need to download Tor Browser, paste in the link and sign up..

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• so anyone has listened to Snoops new album Bush? I swear that Album is so dope, pharell needs to work with wayne more, Thai guy is so talented

Comment

Working...
                          X