X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by shbasketball12 View Post
    It really is. IDC what anybody says. Its too good of a show to not like.
    Every character is just so freaking hilarious. It's like our generations Seinfeld

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
    http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

he definitely won't be making album sales guap though, most niggaz spend all their money and end up poor ass idiots ..soulja is on the way too that. Sure he'll always be able to make concerts but thats a lot of work and the more his celebrity value decreases with his poor sales he won't be able to sell out or charge that much ..only thing he got going on for him is the ringtone game and thats a fierce but (lame) game, and he's probably gonna be outrun by some young cat. This is officially the decline of Soulja's career. Soon we will be seeing pics of him on the street begging for money in no shoes ..stupid fucking idiot

Comment

Originally posted by tha_chronic View Post
        he definitely won't be making album sales guap though, most niggaz spend all their money and end up poor ass idiots ..soulja is on the way too that. Sure he'll always be able to make concerts but thats a lot of work and the more his celebrity value decreases with his poor sales he won't be able to sell out or charge that much ..only thing he got going on for him is the ringtone game and thats a fierce but (lame) game, and he's probably gonna be outrun by some young cat. This is officially the decline of Soulja's career. Soon we will be seeing pics of him on the street begging for money in no shoes ..stupid fucking idiot
        Woow.........But Soulja Boy will never be poor...That nigga stays making the gaup.

Ya heard meeeeee.

And if that does happen all he has do is sell all of his jewelry + house + cars which is well over 50 million dollars.

Last edited by YoungTune.; 12-06-2010, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Well im off to my basketball scrimmage. Peace everybody.

Comment

keep hoping for the young kid..this 10k shit ain't a good look for him

Comment

So amazing, all I gotta say.

Comment

keep hoping for the young kid..this 10k shit ain't a good look for him
                No matter what his sales...He will be forever rich.

Comment

dude, don't be fooled..he's not going to be super rich whatever his sales are? do you know how much he spends? if you spend more than you make, you aren't forever rich . Don't be fooled..

There are a few older rappers who are totally washed out and definitely not "rich"

Comment

dude, don't be fooled..he's not going to be super rich whatever his sales are? do you know how much he spends? if you spend more than you make, you aren't forever rich . Don't be fooled..

There are a few older rappers who are totally washed out and definitely not "rich"
                    As I said before....House + Cars + Jewelry + Savings.

He's set bro.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTune. View Post
                      As I said before....House + Cars + Jewelry + Savings.

He's set bro.
                      Was MC Hammer set?

Comment

Originally posted by Cody View Post
                        Was MC Hammer set?
                        and MC Hammer made more money than Soulja Boy..

Comment

Look as long as Soulja keeps putting out songs like Grammy then I'm good. Nothing else matters.

Comment

Working...
                          X