X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
    More Weezy coming soon probably, a song y'all probably forgot about though lol.

#JustSayin' #NotLookingForAttention
    Is that that 17 song with Wyclef because that was suppose to be released and if not what is it? Post or Pre Jail
    Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Can you give the song name THP?

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTune. View Post
        Can you give the song name THP?
        If I gave the name, that would mean I'm an attention whore like you said awhile ago?

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

If I gave the name, that would mean I'm an attention whore like you said awhile ago?
          Well actually your already an attention whore for posting the information that isn't confirmed yet by a SOLID source, you might as well give us the name to make it look like your not lying.

Comment

who gives a fuck if someone thinks your an attention whore...niggas opinion dont matter if they aint supporting you as a person....so what the song called?

Comment

Well actually your already an attention whore for posting the information that isn't confirmed yet by a SOLID source, you might as well give us the name to make it look like your not lying.
              there was no source last time he say there was a song dropping. so why would he lie this time? At least he is giving us warning when he doesn't have too
              http://youngcorruption.tumblr.com/
              Facebook Fan Page

Props to Woocky

Comment

A solid source? If I say something on here, its pretty solid (The stuff people tell me is only a small possibility, I keep to myself so I don't look dumb if it doesn't leak). Do you think I pulled that song leaking today out of my ass? Oh and the song I'm talking about right now, will be on a mixtape. Not a random leak. And its not a C4 song. Obviously me knowing a song is leaking is nothing to brag about, I'm just informing y'all. Danny does the same thing sometimes, I don't see people calling him an attention whore.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Well prove me wrong again and tell us what the songs called then.

Edit: Thats what I thought.
                  Last edited by YoungTune.; 01-13-2011, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Alright what the fuck is the recent song by Drake (he sings in autotune) and Weezy is like talking at the end, i cant find it!!
                    Instagram: @Jamessrod

Comment

Originally posted by Warriors49 View Post
                      Alright what the fuck is the recent song by Drake (he sings in autotune) and Weezy is like talking at the end, i cant find it!!
                      Don't remember a recent one but there is congratulations....

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

A solid source? If I say something on here, its pretty solid (The stuff people tell me is only a small possibility, I keep to myself so I don't look dumb if it doesn't leak). Do you think I pulled that song leaking today out of my ass? Oh and the song I'm talking about right now, will be on a mixtape. Not a random leak. And its not a C4 song. Obviously me knowing a song is leaking is nothing to brag about, I'm just informing y'all. Danny does the same thing sometimes, I don't see people calling him an attention whore.
                      Danny is reliable you fucktard

Comment

Originally posted by Cody View Post
                        Don't remember a recent one but there is congratulations....

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

Danny is reliable you fucktard

YESSS THATS it haha it isnt new, thanks bro repped
                        Instagram: @Jamessrod

Comment

Originally posted by cody View Post
                          don't remember a recent one but there is congratulations....

---------- post added at 10:44 pm ---------- previous post was at 10:41 pm ----------

danny is reliable you fucktard
                          *dead*

Comment

Working...
                          X