X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
    I tried it's like nobody has the same problem, maybe I just can't figure out the words to describe my problem.
    hmm me too, i tried searching your problem and couldnt find anything about it :/

the closest thng i could find is this...

Apple - Support - Discussions - iTunes hangs at "Accessing iTunes Store" ...

someone has a problem when they search that ' accessing itunes store' comes up and wont go.

Comment

Does anyone know how to make Skins?

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

Originally posted by T.tunechi View Post
      hmm me too, i tried searching your problem and couldnt find anything about it :/

the closest thng i could find is this...

Apple - Support - Discussions - iTunes hangs at "Accessing iTunes Store" ...

someone has a problem when they search that ' accessing itunes store' comes up and wont go.
      Damn bro That guy has the same problem, Thanx for taking time out your day trying to look up my problem! I'm about to finish reading it, I +repped you bro

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

yeah alot of the people couldn't fix the problem, some guy said It got fixed by itself.

Comment

Does anyone know how to make Skins?

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

Damn bro That guy has the same problem, Thanx for taking time out your day trying to look up my problem! I'm about to finish reading it, I +repped you bro

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

yeah alot of the people couldn't fix the problem, some guy said It got fixed by itself.
        its alright mate im doing nothing anyway apart from playing fifa career mode, just beat manchester united 4-1 with leicster city who are a championship team

ahh damn, maybe you should just maybe leave itunes for a day or two and try it then? might fix it self if its not been open for a few days mate

Edit. I searched this in google by the way. '' itunes keeps saying accessing itunes store''

so maybe you want to search that because i only opened one web page, there may be more hopefully.
        Last edited by T.tunechi; 03-05-2011, 05:38 PM.

Comment

its alright mate im doing nothing anyway apart from playing fifa career mode, just beat manchester united 4-1 with leicster city who are a championship team

ahh damn, maybe you should just maybe leave itunes for a day or two and try it then? might fix it self if its not been open for a few days mate

Edit. I searched this in google by the way. '' whenever i open itunes it says accessing itunes store ''

so maybe you want to search that because i only opened one web page, there may be more hopefully.
          Yeah I'm gonna use WMP

Comment

Yeah I'm gonna use WMP
            i searched this in google mate if you didnt see it ''itunes keeps saying accessing itunes store''.

and alright mate i hope it fixes itself

Comment

Yeah I'm gonna use WMP
              winamp is very good
              THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                winamp is very good
                Is that what you use? If it is good is it better than iTunes and WMP?

Comment

Is that what you use? If it is good is it better than iTunes and WMP?
                  definitley better than WMP, never used iTunes so I can't judge

my winamp looks like this
                  THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                    definitley better than WMP, never used iTunes so I can't judge

my winamp looks like this
                    Hmmmm... I gonna try it bro, thanx for the advice.

Comment

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1hLduV1p88[/youtube]

#Winning

Comment

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1hLduV1p88[/youtube]

#Winning
                        Haha, you gotta love Charlie Sheen 10 times to rehab, and still here
                        https://plus.google.com/115676573529453028621/posts?hl=da

Comment

Originally posted by toby89 View Post
                          Haha, you gotta love Charlie Sheen 10 times to rehab, and still here
                          i know haha its his #tigerblood

Comment

Working...
                          X