X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by twiggz561 View Post
    Me either bro. Cuz it's honestly a 30 minute drive on the turnpike. I should be gettin' my car next week (hopefully) But i still gotta learn to drive stick,and it's gonna be a while before i hit the turnpike in a stick car lol.
    maybe its somethin else and she hasnt said anything about.... you know how females hold shit in and when u argue it finally comes out unexpectedly

Comment

Half day at school tomorrow.

#RARESWAG

Comment

Originally posted by LilWayneHq View Post
        maybe its somethin else and she hasnt said anything about.... you know how females hold shit in and when u argue it finally comes out unexpectedly
        Well, it's about that kid too. She denies it, but i know it's about that too.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTune. View Post
          Drake - Take Care
          what about it bro???

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

Well, it's about that kid too. She denies it, but i know it's about that too.
          i dnt think she would be feeling him already... have they been tlkin for a min???

Comment

Originally posted by LilWayneHq View Post
            what about it bro???

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

i dnt think she would be feeling him already... have they been tlkin for a min???
            They been 'friends' since like July-August? I was in Wisconsin at the time.

Comment

up in 6 hours and im still sat on the computer.

Comment

They been 'friends' since like July-August? I was in Wisconsin at the time.
                yeaahh thats been a while.... well damn bro u got ya hands full.....
                A ex u dnt know what to do with and a bad asian chick>>>>

Comment

Does anyone remember what Wayne said about why he doesn't listen to anyone else's music? need to use it for school, and I can't find the video were he says it.

Comment

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
                    Does anyone remember what Wayne said about why he doesn't listen to anyone else's music? need to use it for school, and I can't find the video were he says it.
                    He says that he only listens to himself because he's trying to critique what he does. He listens to see what he should have said or what he didn't say.

Comment

whats good niggas i just saw some dude on my property and me and my boy chased him.

Comment

Originally posted by shbasketball12 View Post
                        He says that he only listens to himself because he's trying to critique what he does. He listens to see what he should have said or what he didn't say.
                        thanks bro alot bro, I +repped you.

Comment

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
                          Remember him saying something like that in the Sway interview.
                          The other time he says it in the Carter Documentary.

Comment

Working...
                          X