Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

some immature &�$&&!"s in here...
    THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
      LMAO, thats not me, look at the creators name, LOL, But this is YOUUUUU http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tra...ml?pagenumber=

Comment

LMAO, Haha, i admit that shits funny but geuss Mr_FakeGreenGoblin_Exclusive, thats not my account, Lol
        MYBAD on double post

Comment

Originally posted by Y.M._Souija_YMCMB View Post
          LMAO, thats not me, look at the creators name, LOL, But this is YOUUUUU http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tra...ml?pagenumber=

ya? and?

so i didnt have the full song and it didnt feature wayne.

i had the snippet tho, and not many people had it at the time and i like i said it was LQ and chris sounded just like wayne, i then posted it and lots of other people on here agreed with me that it sounded like wayne, but it wasnt.

and i apologized already for "Lying"

.....now whats your explanation for all the bullshit things you've said? lol
          Last edited by Mr Xclusive; 04-22-2011, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
            some immature &�$&&!"s in here...

Comment

ya? and?

so i didnt have the song full song and it didnt feature wayne.

i had the snippet tho, and not many people had it at the time and i like i said it was LQ and chris sounded just like wayne, i then posted it and lots of other people on here agreed with me that it sounded like wayne, but it wasnt.

and i apologized already for "Lying"

.....now whats your explanation for all the bullshit things you've said? lol
              LOL, ur explanation is "Nothing" ive done nothing besides argue with people her and there, but never lied about a song, i mean dont u think eventually they will find out, and cool u apoligized, so say those were me and i apoligized, it'd still be a big deal right

Comment

so say those were me and i apoligized, it'd still be a big deal right
                They are you.

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

Is it bad if I think it's somewhat funny a chick on '#TeamTwist' apparently cut herself b/c of bullying?

Lmao.

Comment

LOL, ur explanation is "Nothing" - Explain how its "Nothing"

ive done nothing besides argue with people her and there - Why would i be posting all those "random threads" and saying thats you if it wasnt you? it is you , i dont understand why your lying about it.... but thats the thing, you keep lying and you know all those accounts are yours and you know what you've said and done rofl

but never lied about a song, - i had the snippet of the song, so i wasnt "fully" lying

i mean dont u think eventually they will find out - like i said i thought it was wayne it was a low quality snippet and people on here agreed with me thinking it was wayne as well smh guess you cant read and remember things

so say those were me and i apoligized, it'd still be a big deal right that wouldn't have been you because your a retard and im not

Comment

Originally posted by Skullcandy365.erichq View Post
                    They are you.

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

Is it bad if I think it's somewhat funny a chick on '#TeamTwist' apparently cut herself b/c of bullying?

Lmao.
                    Ummm ok?? Well im out, ima go cut myself cuz u guys are bullying me

Comment

Spring break went by way too fast.

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Ummm ok?? Well im out, ima go cut myself cuz u guys are bullying me
                        Hey if it'll get rid of your pain, please do so...

Comment

Originally posted by Skullcandy365.erichq View Post
                          They are you.

Lmao.
                          #TeamChuckee >>> #TeamTwist
                          THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Working...
                          X