Originally posted by Sean Don. View Post
    Haven't seen you post in a while.......

lol oh, I've been around

Comment

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Jigga Incredible; Literally.

Comment

does anybody believe in a rapture? I heard its suppose to happen this saturday @ 6pm

Comment

Just read this on Tumblr...

"I’m so sick of you. I know so many people love him nowadays but I can’t believe kids and teens let this be the so called face of rap. He has made good music in his life yes but when an artist gets lazy and has ghost writers make his shit for a few years something is wrong. If you really loved music as a artist you should always have enough passion to make it yourself. Apparently since released from prison he has been writing his own shit again? If so than let’s hope he can go back to helping add GOOD music to the world. No more whining noises mixed with auto-tune. Also just wondering.. Wayne if your a blood than why do you wear so much blue? Enough with the soowoops lo"

After i read it i was like

Comment

Originally posted by ghostgoon View Post
            does anybody believe in a rapture? I heard its suppose to happen this saturday @ 6pm
            Have you read Revelations?

Comment

Originally posted by ghostgoon View Post
              I Heard A Lot About It, But Nah. Don't Think It Will Happen.

Do Christians Believe In Dinosaurs?

Comment

Wow I just heard that song Far Away by Tyga... Shit is dope. Might get me back into him lol.

Comment

A rapture?

Comment

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                    I Heard A Lot About It, But Nah. Don't Think It Will Happen.

Do Christians Believe In Dinosaurs?
                    Yeah I think so... why?

Comment

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
                      Yeah I think so... why?
                      Because Apparently God Created Earth Like 12, 000 Years Ago. If He Did, Dinosaurs Couldn't Of Existed Seeing As They Lived 360 Million Years Ago

Comment

Because Apparently God Created Earth Like 12, 000 Years Ago. If He Did, Dinosaurs Couldn't Of Existed Seeing As They Lived 360 Million Years Ago
                        Um, I don't know about that really but I do believing God...

Comment

Creationists believe that Dinosaurs existed during that 12000 year period, and not millions of years ago. They think that the scientists can't exactly pinpoint a time range because all they found are bones..?

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
                          Um, I don't know about that really but I do believing God...
                          Faith is the key element in the whole equation. I also believe in God, but there's always going to be cases and situations we can't explain. That's why he's God, and we're not is basically how I think of it.

Comment

Working...
                          X