X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by WRiTESiCKRHYMES View Post
    lol oh okay. i figured it didn't leak but yeah i remember when i was lookin for Teflon Don and every place needed a password lol.

oh well

@IEATBEATZ shit, you gonna get Frank banned again lol.

yall niggas chill. have a flower

Don't give a fuck tbh, he's a homosexual who needs to be told. If I get banned then so be it.

Comment

if you guys are 100% serious on that leak, send it.

if not, fuck this message.

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
        Don't give a fuck tbh, he's a homosexual who needs to be told. If I get banned then so be it.
        its fucking boring in the forum without you..

Comment

This is exactly the dumb shit I'm talking about, you're grammar is atrocious I still don't know what the fuck you were on about. I overlooked that till I saw that smiley, I'm a weak link motherfucker please all you do is post random pointless shit.

Homosexual, enjoy AIDS.
          Lol. And no i dont. I was talking to someone and replying to his post saying yes they are.
          stfu your starting shit for no reason what so ever, you don't got to to talk to me because im replying to a post, i dont post random shit unless its in the random thread. so im on topic. you another hater that is all which makes you a weak link.

so we gonna box it out or just waist our time bsing about this shit that you started.

Comment

Originally posted by Davidistheking View Post
            lol yeah. gotta agree with this. missed you last week Frank

Comment

Originally posted by IEATBEATZ View Post
              Lol. And no i dont. I was talking to someone and replying to his post saying yes they are.
              stfu your starting shit for no reason what so ever, you don't got to to talk to me because im replying to a post, i dont post random shit unless its in the random thread. so im on topic. you another hater that is all which makes you a weak link.

so we gonna box it out or just waist our time bsing about this shit that you started.
              Im pretty sure in kindergarden you learned how to ignore the other person before you get sent to sit in a corner

Comment

Originally posted by LilWayneHq View Post
                Im pretty sure in kindergarden you learned how to ignore the other person before you get sent to sit in a corner
                Your right.

Ignore him got too.

Comment

Originally posted by Davidistheking View Post
                  I know right, thee is NO controversy.
                  Originally posted by IEATBEATZ View Post

yes you fucking do you oxygen thief. You just confirmed that you are an imbecile, I'm arguing with you obviously I'm going to respond, are you that dense that you cant comprehend that. Were you dropped as a child buddy. You are without a doubt the most pathetic excuse I've seen of a poster. I'm a hater wow shut the fuck and take your dick out of another males ass.
                  Originally posted by WRiTESiCKRHYMES View Post
                  lol yeah. gotta agree with this. missed you last week Frank
                  Missed you too bro.

Comment

Ok so i'm getting trolled with C4, right?

RIGHT???

Comment

I hate coming in this thread every night and seeing bitching. Can't we all just get along? We're all adults here. Well most of us....

(you know who you are)

Comment

I know right, thee is NO controversy.

yes you fucking do you oxygen thief. You just confirmed that you are an imbecile, I'm arguing with you obviously I'm going to respond, are you that dense that you cant comprehend that. Were you dropped as a child buddy. You are without a doubt the most pathetic excuse I've seen of a poster. I'm a hater wow shut the fuck and take your dick out of another males ass.
                        Your such a baby get outta here.

Comment

Originally posted by twiggz561 View Post
                          Ok so i'm getting trolled with C4, right?

RIGHT???

it could be the case...

but if not??

Comment

Working...
                          X