• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by LilWayneHq View Post
    true
    but its getting old.. dnt wanna log on and continue seeing it
    There's a simple solution to that problem.

The ban hammer.

I'm tired of seeing incomplete sentences that consist of the grammar skills of a five year old too.

Comment

Originally posted by IEATBEATZ View Post
      lol gtfo with you childish ass.

i know im 18 and everything but im still in the stage to reply back to people like you. gtfo of my damn post and get a life.

i aint got aids i aint gay. people like you who say shit like this gets no pussy, cuz i dont brag about other peoples aids or HIV which i dont.

admit it you dont get none.

you lay on your back and you try to suck your own dick cuz you that desperate
      Wait what?

Comment

i know im 18 and everything but im still in the stage to reply back to people like you. gtfo of my damn post and get a life.

i aint got aids i aint gay. people like you who say shit like this gets no pussy, cuz i dont brag about other peoples aids or HIV which i dont.

smfh. This guy

Comment

Tonight's episode of South Park reminds me of all the anti Wayne fans on her. lol

Comment

Alright buddy you claim to get pussy but explain to me why you spend a majority of your free time on here. Facts don't lie you've been here 2-3 months and have 1.5k posts all accounts added up.
            I lay on my back and try to suck my own dick, really and you call me childish.

It's funny how you got defensive when I put that statistic out, I wasn't even referring to you in that post.

Also well fucking done you know your own age.
            Anything else.

Comment

a bunch of razzzle dazzzle
              Last edited by Goobz; 06-08-2011, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JAYRMe View Post
                Tonight's episode of South Park reminds me of all the anti Wayne fans on her. lol
                Lmao, I saw it

You guys don't have small arguments, but whole forum fights.

Comment

im done arguing.

i dont make sense when i do shit like this because i dont put in effort im done with this arguing. from now on no more replying to these fakes ass trollin ass always on the forum niggas.

just gunna talk to the people who actually talk to me and take me seriously... and not bitch at a normal fuckin post i make.

Comment

J. Cole kilt that Dead Presidents beat.

Comment

Damn! This thread is poppin tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
                        Alright buddy you claim to get pussy but explain to me why you spend a majority of your free time on here. Facts don't lie you've been here 2-3 months and have 1.5k posts all accounts added up.
                        I lay on my back and try to suck my own dick, really and you call me childish.

It's funny how you got defensive when I put that statistic out, I wasn't even referring to you in that post.

Anything else.
                        lol just lol. i didnt admit im on here for my free time? lol

i got a whip i got my money. this is really just humor now after this dont reply to me. im done with this arguing shit cuz it just makes me look worse weather im right or wrong.

Comment

Swagga on a hundred thousand trillion.

Comment

Working...
                          X