X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
    His album is dropping 1 month after C4 dropped
    So you really think people will have forgotten about Carter IV and Watch the Throne by that time...
    Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
      J Cole is fucking up again...he is getting losted in the shuffle....because honestly no one will be looking for his ablum until WTT and CArter 4 does their rounds....Why did Roc Nation release it during those two albums.....Jay Z knows what he has to do to stay on top though....SMH......I dont know if i should blame, J Cole or Roc Nation...but his album should've been out like K Dot..
      Jay is a bitch, never thinking about his artist. That is why Beanie Sigel left roc.

Comment

So you really think people will have forgotten about Carter IV and Watch the Throne by that time...
        The hype goes down a few days after the album dropped
        THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

J Cole is fucking up again...he is getting losted in the shuffle....because honestly no one will be looking for his ablum until WTT and CArter 4 does their rounds....Why did Roc Nation release it during those two albums.....Jay Z knows what he has to do to stay on top though....SMH......I dont know if i should blame, J Cole or Roc Nation...but his album should've been out like K Dot..
          Any given Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
            Hope You Did Well.

20 Days Until I Get My Grade.
            Need That B.
            thanks bro. all i needed was a 30 on it to pass with a C so i think I'm good to go
            Cole World: The Sideline Story
            September 27, 2011

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFBaby30 View Post
              thanks bro. all i needed was a 30 on it to pass with a C so i think I'm good to go
              Ahhhh, Nice.

What You Doing After School, College (Not Sure Which One You're In.)

Comment

waking up late is nyceee

Comment

Ahhhh, Nice.

What You Doing After School, College (Not Sure Which One You're In.)
                  I got to University of South Carolina. Bout to be a Junior. Majoring in Sport / Entertainment management. Trying to take Tez's place when i graduate hahaha

but in all seriousness i want to work in the front office for an NBA team. like assistant to a General Manager and maybe eventually GM if i do good for 30 years and get a little lucky along the way. NBA lockout is killing me right now internship wise. I'm trying to possibly get something with an English or European soccer club and try to work the olympics next summer if i can.
                  September 27, 2011

Comment

I got to University of South Carolina. Bout to be a Junior. Majoring in Sport / Entertainment management. Trying to take Tez's place when i graduate hahaha

but in all seriousness i want to work in the front office for an NBA team. like assistant to a General Manager and maybe eventually GM if i do good for 30 years and get a little lucky along the way. NBA lockout is killing me right now internship wise. I'm trying to possibly get something with an English or European soccer club and try to work the olympics next summer if i can.
                    Haha, That's Some Aspiration.

Keep Working At It, Though; Anything Can Be Achieved, When You Have The Belief.

I'm Still Not Really Sure What I Want To Do... I Want To Get Into Either Business Or Law.

Business Would Suit Me Better, Because I Have Had My Own Business & I Get Great Grades In It.

I'd Feel More Accomplished If I Became A Lawyer/Barrister.

Comment

Haha, That's Some Aspiration.

Keep Working At It, Though; Anything Can Be Achieved, When You Have The Belief.

I'm Still Not Really Sure What I Want To Do... I Want To Get Into Either Business Or Law.

Business Would Suit Me Better, Because I Have Had My Own Business & I Get Great Grades In It.

I'd Feel More Accomplished If I Became A Lawyer/Barrister.

ha yea i mean id have to get real lucky and meet the exact right people for it to all fall in place. but I'm a pretty good people person so I'm not too worried. I worked with NASCAR last year, did some stuff with the Carolina Panthers in high school, did some stuff with the Charlotte Bobcats this past year, and I'm working with the USC marketing department right now so my resume is looking pretty solid. theres a lot of people around the country that graduated from here with my major and they keep in touch with the school so i automatically have a big group of contacts to call for whatever I'm trying to get into.

that'd be pretty sick bro. what business did you used to have?
                      i have some friends in law school now that its like taken over their life so good luck with that. its definitely worth it if you don't mind the work and enjoy it.
                      September 27, 2011

Comment

ha yea i mean id have to get real lucky and meet the exact right people for it to all fall in place. but I'm a pretty good people person so I'm not too worried. I worked with NASCAR last year, did some stuff with the Carolina Panthers in high school, did some stuff with the Charlotte Bobcats this past year, and I'm working with the USC marketing department right now so my resume is looking pretty solid. theres a lot of people around the country that graduated from here with my major and they keep in touch with the school so i automatically have a big group of contacts to call for whatever I'm trying to get into.

that'd be pretty sick bro. what business did you used to have?
                        i have some friends in law school now that its like taken over their life so good luck with that. its definitely worth it if you don't mind the work and enjoy it.
                        Wow, To Be Honest, You Look Set.
                        How Old Are You? (If You Don't Mind Me Asking.)

Well, Technically I Didn't Own The Business; I Was Only Fifteen, And In Retailing You Needed To Be 18+. So I Got Some Guy To Invest In It.

I Sold Clothes From Different Countries, (I Live In A Very Mixed-Ethnic Area.) - Made Like, �700-900 Every Week, And I'd Get Around 15%.

Closed It Up A Little White Back, Due To Exams.

Comment

Wow, To Be Honest, You Look Set.
                          How Old Are You? (If You Don't Mind Me Asking.)

Well, Technically I Didn't Own The Business; I Was Only Fifteen, And In Retailing You Needed To Be 18+. So I Got Some Guy To Invest In It.

I Sold Clothes From Different Countries, (I Live In A Very Mixed-Ethnic Area.) - Made Like, �700-900 Every Week, And I'd Get Around 15%.

Closed It Up A Little White Back, Due To Exams.

so far so good i think. appreciate it. i got a while to go though
                          I'm just 20. turning 21 in November

thats not bad at all dude to be honest. especially at 15. what type of stuff did y'all sell?
                          i used to work with my family ice business when i was in high school and made bank off that. its nice having your own cash at 15 for sure haha
                          September 27, 2011

Comment

Working...
                          X