This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

fuuckkk. these police need to be ordered to use brutal force.

they could get butt fucked. watching a video from wolvehampton and they were so outnumbered.

Comment

Night HQ

Shitty school tomorrow :/

Comment

• Originally posted by bushido95 View Post
        Night HQ

Shitty school tomorrow :/
        Cya

Have a good day

Comment

Originally posted by jewazi View Post
          LOOB that guy is a legend. I remember him. lmfao
          Originally posted by T.tunechi View Post
          fuuckkk. these police need to be ordered to use brutal force.

they could get butt fucked. watching a video from wolvehampton and they were so outnumbered.
          there are 10 thousand more police in London tonight.
          they were talking about rubber bullets and shit but they say that is an absolute last resort.

Comment

god damn, LFLS is the best album Lil Wayne has been on. Nothing he has made yet can beat that.

what do you think? Agree with me or do you think that he has better albums/EP's than that? C2 and The Leak come close but...

Comment

• Originally posted by Nethurrr View Post
              god damn, LFLS is the best album Lil Wayne has been on. Nothing he has made yet can beat that.

what do you think? Agree with me or do you think that he has better albums/EP's than that? C2 and The Leak come close but...
              Wasn't that good to me. It may be because of Birdman.

C2 >>

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                LOOB that guy is a legend. I remember him. lmfao
                there are 10 thousand more police in London tonight.
                they were talking about rubber bullets and shit but they say that is an absolute last resort.
                Thats london.

I mean in my area, and other areas. there wont be many here. and its about to get even worse now its going dark,

its stupid saying a last resort. basically that means if they attack and hurt the police. but the rioters wont do that, they will just burn shit, rob stuff. throw a couple of bricks at the police then run off to another area and do the same. whole of britian will be fucked soon.

civil war will break out now. 70 people in enfield are gathering now to warn off rioters/looters. massives fights will now start...

Comment

>>>> WTT

Comment

Originally posted by -Nino- View Post

>>>> WTT
                    lol, damn WTT was disappointing..

@bloodysharnin. yeah I know that the ol'birdie might do that. But I think his pretty entertaining, tbh.. Just that he says topfloor and nigga this click clack nigga that alot. But I feel like Wayne was like he was like he was on C2 + a notch better. He seems to be incredible when his on songs with birdman.

Seriously its funny. Think about the best Wayne feature after prison*..Yeah. Its fire flame remix..

Comment

Originally posted by Tunechi Lionches View Post
                      I've read your part before. Had no idea it was more to it

But after this he still told the same story on Behind The Music
                      lmao

Imagine how his daughter must feel if she read how she got born lol

Lil' Wayne and Antonia 'Toya' Wright | Married Divorced Children Ex | FamousHookups.com more quotes about the couple

Comment

Originally posted by T.tunechi View Post
                        Thats london.

I mean in my area, and other areas. there wont be many here. and its about to get even worse now its going dark,

its stupid saying a last resort. basically that means if they attack and hurt the police. but the rioters wont do that, they will just burn shit, rob stuff. throw a couple of bricks at the police then run off to another area and do the same. whole of britian will be fucked soon.

civil war will break out now. 70 people in enfield are gathering now to warn off rioters/looters. massives fights will now start...
                        really? damn. doesnt seem to be anything happening in London tonight.

but yeah they need to stop just standing and watching smh

Comment

• Originally posted by Nethurrr View Post
                          lol, damn WTT was disappointing..

@bloodysharnin. yeah I know that the ol'birdie might do that. But I think his pretty entertaining, tbh.. Just that he says topfloor and nigga this click clack nigga that alot. But I feel like Wayne was like he was like he was on C2 + a notch better. He seems to be incredible when his on songs with birdman.

Seriously its funny. Think about the best Wayne feature after prison*..Yeah. Its fire flame remix..
                          When you say C2 + better I think the C3 leak.

Comment

Working...
                          X