X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
    Why do you spend a lot of your time on a Lil Wayne forum
    Lmfao even you ask.

Aight, I like his shit Danny a lot. But his newer music coupled with the outrageous stanning really gives a sour taste.

It's the perfect wake up call for Wayne if C4 flops so he gets the hunger back and the stans stop dickriding for no reason.

Comment

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
      Lmfao even you ask.

Aight, I like his shit Danny a lot. But his newer music coupled with the outrageous stanning really gives a sour taste.

It's the perfect wake up call for Wayne if C4 flops so he gets the hunger back and the stans stop dickriding for no reason.
      Okay cool... I mean I have nothing against you, but me personally, I could never spend any of my time on another music artists forum who I don't like or want their album to "fucking fail".

Comment

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
        Why do you spend a lot of your time on a Lil Wayne forum
        Exactly what the rest of us members have been saying.

*-------------~~--~~---ItsAzaa---~~--~~-------------*

--[<]--[<]--[<]--Truk Da Wur!!--[>]--[>]--[>]--

Comment

lol the banter levels between danny and franky are too high

^^ Created by Jake_YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
            Okay cool... I mean I have nothing against you, but me personally, I could never spend any of my time on another artists forum who I don't like or want their album to "fucking fail".
            Meh it's not that, I like Wayne, but not his recent music. I want C4 to fail in order for him to make good music again. I wouldn't like him lulled into thinking any crap he makes his good.

Comment

Originally posted by Aza-Exx View Post
              Exactly what the rest of us members have been saying.
              I don't normally comment or bother about stuff like this, but I just seem to see it in every thread now

Comment

Lmfao even you ask.

So you let everybody else's opinion of Lil Wayne effect yours? Do you listen to Wayne for your own pleasure or because every body else's??

Listen to it, state your opinion on it. But dont hate, especially on a Fansite. I mean saying you want it to fucking fail is an opinion sure, but on a Wayne Fansite?? C'mon...

*-------------~~--~~---ItsAzaa---~~--~~-------------*

--[<]--[<]--[<]--Truk Da Wur!!--[>]--[>]--[>]--

Comment

• Originally posted by Aza-Exx View Post
                  So you let everybody else's opinion of Lil Wayne effect yours? Do you listen to Wayne for your own pleasure or because every body else's??

Listen to it, state your opinion on it. But dont hate, especially on a Fansite. I mean saying you want it to fucking fail is an opinion sure, but on a Wayne Fansite?? C'mon...
                  The dickriding gets irritating for sure.

If you all notice I state my opinion and I get flamed, almost every thread, I state it and some wanker flames me.

In the C4 topic I got randomly called out, I did nothing lmfao.

It's a fansite I understand but why can't you accept a different opinion.

Comment

If you all notice I state my opinion and I get flamed, almost every thread, I state it and some wanker flames me.

Lmao you just turn it the way you like it to be...
                    THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Aza-Exx View Post
                      I mean saying you want it to fucking fail is an opinion sure, but on a Wayne Fansite?? C'mon...
                      Lemme go say it on another site then..

I'll be back, hold on...

Comment

my girlfriend lives 2 hours from my home

I hate them thirsty bitches
                        Cut them off like circumcision
                        -Lil Wayne

Comment

Lets be honest here there's only a couple of dickriders in the main section, Some people on here make it out as if every one is a dickrider if they like a song from Wayne.

Comment

Working...
                          X