• LeBron bumps into Head Coach Eric Spoelstra

Hmm Intentional or Unintentional?

Re: LeBron bumps into Head Coach Eric Spoelstra

Hmmm idk. Maybe intentional? I think Lebron wants Pat Riley as coach ASAP

Comment

Originally posted by shbasketball12 View Post
      Hmmm idk. Maybe intentional? I think Lebron wants Pat Riley as coach ASAP
      I would love to see that happen. There was a players meeting after the game......

Comment

Originally posted by Cody View Post
        I would love to see that happen. There was a players meeting after the game......
        If hes the coach i think theyre gonna start killing it. Pat Riley knows how to handle these kinda things. He did it with LA. There fastbreak was unstoppable. Imagine that with these 3...

Comment

Originally posted by shbasketball12 View Post
          If hes the coach i think theyre gonna start killing it. Pat Riley knows how to handle these kinda things. He did it with LA. There fastbreak was unstoppable. Imagine that with these 3...
          Yeah, but he needs to move out some of the veteran players for a point guard. They won't do shit with out one.

Comment

Originally posted by Cody View Post
            Yeah, but he needs to move out some of the veteran players for a point guard. They won't do shit with out one.
            Very true. They need someone to run the break with Lebron, Wade and Bosh filling the lanes. They dont need a big man. They need to crash the boards and run.

Comment

Pat Riley knows that Lebron won't listen to him. That's why he won't take over as coach. He probably is having a hard time finding someone competent to replace Spoelstra. Whenever a coach asks if Lebron will let him coach him, the answer is probably no. If I were a decent coach, I'd hit the door upon hearing that too! What a surprise, huh? The Lebron trade turned out to be a big mistake for Miami. I'm betting Wade will be traded before the deadline.

Comment

Originally posted by DreezyBaby View Post
                Pat Riley knows that Lebron won't listen to him. That's why he won't take over as coach. He probably is having a hard time finding someone competent to replace Spoelstra. Whenever a coach asks if Lebron will let him coach him, the answer is probably no. If I were a decent coach, I'd hit the door upon hearing that too! What a surprise, huh? The Lebron trade turned out to be a big mistake for Miami. I'm betting Wade will be traded before the deadline.
                Wrong. LeBron wants to be coached by Pat Riley. It was not a trade, they signed him. Wade would not get traded, he is the leader of that team and a fan favorite in the city, he has been on the team for 7 years. If any of the "Big 3" gets traded it is Chris Bosh, for a decent PF and a couple of role players.

Comment

Riley Has Their Respect & LeBron Respects Rings Thats Why He Came & Who Know How 2 Win Them Like Pat Riley

No Respect...As Fan Of The Miami Heat Nobody Respects Spolstra Of The Big 3 Except 4 Wade
                  Its Pimp Squad Click I Know U Heard Bout Us
                  Young Niggaz Filthy Rich And We Ain't Worried Bout Much
                  On This Glock I Clutch In God I Trust
                  If A Fuck Nigga Start Bet His Heart I Bust

-T.I.

Comment

Originally posted by DreezyBaby View Post
                    This is not going to be broken up until sometime next year at the earliest.

Comment

Originally posted by King Front & Center View Post
                      Riley Has Their Respect & LeBron Respects Rings Thats Why He Came & Who Know How 2 Win Them Like Pat Riley

No Respect...As Fan Of The Miami Heat Nobody Respects Spolstra Of The Big 3 Except 4 Wade
                      thank you.

Comment

he did it on purpose i bet

Comment

Working...
                        X