X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kid Gets Knocked Out, Then Kicked

Originally posted by J.Cole/Wale/Lupe View Post
    Why was this shit funny to me?
    Probably same reason why it didn't make me feel sad or bad for the dude. No emotional attachment,.

Comment

Originally posted by J.Cole/Wale/Lupe View Post
      Why was this shit funny to me?
      Because they're retards that shouldn't have gotten in that situation to begin with.. trying to act tough and shit.

Comment

Originally posted by iGot5onit View Post
        Because they're retards that shouldn't have gotten in that situation to begin with.. trying to act tough and shit.
        That's it.
        Made by me BISH!

"Me and them rappers don't share a common ground, I'm a sphere, they are squares, they can't even come aROUND. - Wale.

"All my niggas loyal yeah we some different niggas, I heard ya dogs was talking they Brian Griffin niggas."

Step towards this nigga get 4X2.

Comment

Shit Never Happens Like This Round Here. Well It Isn't Filmed. But I Don't Think This Is At All Nescesary.

Comment

Damn, this is nasty to look at.. A guy who isn't awake, just get kicked in his head which just bounces man

-i don't care if he deserves it or not. When he's knocked out, ya got yourself a win, ya don't need to kick him afterwards

btw, THP ya fuckin' dumb and stupid in ya crackhead in the 1st page for thinkin' this is okay? -Ya murder ppl yourself or what?
            Last edited by ProBitaz.; 12-09-2010, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X