Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shots Fired At Wiz & Amber Rose: Natalie Nunn Puts Wiz Khalifa On Front Street After

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shots Fired At Wiz & Amber Rose: Natalie Nunn Puts Wiz Khalifa On Front Street After

[WSHH]wshhM24FUse3wmBNp4F8[/WSHH]

Re: Shots Fired At Wiz & Amber Rose: Natalie Nunn Puts Wiz Khalifa On Front Street Af

She really thinks she's someone big huh.

Comment

Re: Shots Fired At Wiz & Amber Rose: Natalie Nunn Puts Wiz Khalifa On Front Street Af

Damn, she didnt "GIVE A FUCK" a whole 19:48 mins long... she's a bay bitch and didnt know what the fuck a shotgun was, gtfoh.

Comment

Lyin bitch - Wiz dnt smoke blunts!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kronnick View Post
          Damn, she didnt "GIVE A FUCK" a whole 19:48 mins long... she's a bay bitch and didnt know what the fuck a shotgun was, gtfoh.
          Exactly, she kept sayin that the whole time, '' im on my grind,i get my money, i dont give a fuck''. That made me laugh, why would you go on ustream and diss him then?
          ''Im supposed to be the franchise player and we in here talkin bout practice,not a game,we in here talkin bout practice''

Comment

I'd hit it.

Comment

Originally posted by Skullcandy365.erichq View Post
              I'd hit it.
              Then she would make a video just like this but it would be about you lmao. I will pass.

This bitch is mad dumb and who is she anyway?

Comment

WESTSIDE!!!! thats a gangster bitch right there lol

Comment

LOL it always cracks me up when some random bitches pop up and diss famous people, it's just too funny XD

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Working...
                  X