whats the point :(..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats the point :(..

In life? sick of everything and everyone. no one even cares about me. just use me, everyone ive met is heartless . cba anymore, no one to even talk too who cares and understands, not one person

Re: whats the point ..

That just sad reading.

Everybody goes through a tough period in life, it only makes you stronger.
    https://plus.google.com/115676573529453028621/posts?hl=da

Comment

Originally posted by toby89 View Post
      That just sad reading.

Everybody goes through a tough period in life, it only makes you stronger.
      getting weaker though dont even set an alarm to wake up for college anymore, giving up on everything

Comment

Originally posted by T.tunechi View Post
        getting weaker though dont even set an alarm to wake up for college anymore, giving up on everything
        Why man don't let this effect how you do in school, I've had my low points in life and it took me a while to get out of it but you gotta stay strong and remember that things will get better. If something is wrong in your life change it whether it be weight loss, relationships, family problems.

Comment

Had a period in my life just like that 2 years ago. I took 6 months off at school, and just did what i wanted to do, instead of what people wanted me to do.
          Gotta say it was choice i've made ever.

Comment

Originally posted by iGot5onit View Post
            Why man don't let this effect how you do in school, I've had my low points in life and it took me a while to get out of it but you gotta stay strong and remember that things will get better. If something is wrong in your life change it whether it be weight loss, relationships, family problems.
            i know but i cba with it cause everywhere i go ( which has been alone for over 2-3 years because friends just turned on me and started bullying) i get laughed at because of the way i look ( ugly) and i cant change that

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

Had a period in my life just like that 2 years ago. I took 6 months off at school, and just did what i wanted to do, instead of what people wanted me to do.
            Gotta say it was choice i've made ever.
            i got nothing to do other then college, no friends to chill with, no nothing and everyone i try and talk to only want something from me, like doing a favour for them then after that dont want to know me no more

Comment

Idk what to really say but I know things can get rough. NEVER GIVE UP!!! I've gone through tough times before and just felt sad as hell, then all of a sudden whether it be the same day, next day, next week, something would happen that would TOTALLY change my views on life. If I woulda gave up I woulda never experienced these great things. You could possibly have something/someone special come into your life tomorrow/the day after/before this month's over/anytime. You never know!

Stay strong and I'm STRONGLY hoping you don't have suicidal thoughts, never take your life away from yourself. Please

EDIT: I see your favorite song is Pray To The Lord, take Weezy's advice man . I can't believe I forgot to mention this. I ask God for help everytime I have a problem (I pray everyday/night anyway but I'm just saying), He always comes through. My Grandma died in September, I ask her to help me through things also (I talk to her everyday anyway too, but still) and it really works. I'm not just saying these things, it's the truth
              Last edited by Tunechi Lionches; 01-19-2011, 07:47 PM.
              "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
              Guns and stretchers
              Cristal and dubs for breakfast
              I just got one suggestion - none should test him
              'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
              Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
              Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

i know but i cba with it cause everywhere i go ( which has been alone for over 2-3 years because friends just turned on me and started bullying) i get laughed at because of the way i look ( ugly) and i cant change that

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

i got nothing to do other then college, no friends to chill with, no nothing and everyone i try and talk to only want something from me, like doing a favour for them then after that dont want to know me no more
                Well i got a job real estate firm in my town, and it open many new doors for my. I found out thats what i wanted to do with my life right now, and changed education to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunechi Lionches View Post
                  Idk what to really say but I know things can get rough. NEVER GIVE UP!!! I've gone through tough times before and just felt sad as hell, then all of a sudden whether it be the same day, next day, next week, something would happen that would TOTALLY change my views on life. If I woulda gave up I woulda never experienced these great things. You could possibly have something/someone special come into your life tomorrow/the day after/before this month's over/anytime. You never know!

Stay strong and I'm STRONGLY hoping you don't have suicidal thoughts, never take your life away from yourself. Please
                  thanks man but i have suicidal thoughts everyday, tried drowning once but got too scared, everynight i cry myself to sleep and its been 3 years since ive been depressed and upset 2 years ago met someone special, fell in love, but now they suddenly turn on me because i have no friends this pain inside is too much just lonely as fuck, my minds fucking up

Just seen your edit, and im not religous lol, it was the only song i could think of as i couldn't stop listening to it at the time, but yeah im not religous haha :/

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

Well i got a job real estate firm in my town, and it open many new doors for my. I found out thats what i wanted to do with my life right now, and changed education to that.
                  i dont even want to get a job, dont want to leave home as i feel so different to everyone else everyone judges me before they know me, so im better off alone maybe better off dead.
                  Last edited by T.tunechi; 01-19-2011, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Keep ya head up bro.

#nohomo

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTune. View Post
                      Keep ya head up bro.

#nohomo
                      that made me smile abit lol. thanks

Comment

thanks man but i have suicidal thoughts everyday, tried drowning once but got too scared, everynight i cry myself to sleep and its been 3 years since ive been depressed and upset 2 years ago met someone special, fell in love, but now they suddenly turn on me because i have no friends this pain inside is too much just lonely as fuck, my minds fucking up

Just seen your edit, and im not religous lol, it was the only song i could think of as i couldn't stop listening to it at the time, but yeah im not religous haha :/

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

i dont even want to get a job, dont want to leave home as i feel so different to everyone else everyone judges me before they know me, so im better off alone maybe better off dead.
                        Oh ok I understand about the religious thing.

No one is better off dead! Unless you're a heartless killer you should not be dead until you're time is over. You're young, you have a whole life ahead of you. Imagine in 5 years that you have a life people would kill for, you'd be like "I was really gonna off myself and not have experienced this life that I have now?".

If you give off a confident vibe and have a lotta swag people will love to be with you. Not to be mean but I've seen some ugly ass niggas with dimes flocking to them lol, thing is they're highly confident, and girls (and people in general) love that in a person; but a good looking dude (no homo to the trillionth power) that shows he's unconfident won't have as many friends/girls because people see that person doesn't believe in himself and they won't wanna hang with them.

Even if you don't feel confident walk with a swag like you are, eventually you'll be with friends all the time and this will just be something natural

I saw you said people use you for stuff. Fuck them. Next time they ask say no. They'll get the message and stop asking. "If they don't like it nigga fuck 'em with a AIDS dick"
                        Last edited by Tunechi Lionches; 01-19-2011, 08:15 PM.
                        "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
                        Guns and stretchers
                        Cristal and dubs for breakfast
                        I just got one suggestion - none should test him
                        'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
                        Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
                        Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

Working...
                        X