• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wiz Khalifa & "Taylor Gang"

black and yellow

#KnuckIfYouBuckBoiii

Comment

Wiz ain't overrated. He's just living the hype. Another mixtape and album late June, and he'll be straight.

Hopefully...
      Tha Carter IV vs. Watch The Throne ???

*** C4 Wins... ***

#OFWGKTVDGVF

Comment

Damn Wiz got a strong fan base for artist that just blow up after one mixtape and one single!

Comment

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
          Damn Wiz got a strong fan base for artist that just blow up after one mixtape and one single!
          He has more than one mixtape and one single.

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMFAN View Post
            He has more than one mixtape and one single.
            I know that dude... I'm saying alot of people didn't fuk with Wiz before Kush & OJ and Black & Yellow! I'm a Taylor, of course I know he he has more than one mix-tape and Single!

Comment

I know that dude... I'm saying alot of people didn't fuk with Wiz before Kush & OJ and Black & Yellow! I'm a Taylor, of course I know he he has more than one mix-tape and Single!
              lol . i been fuckin wit him since he was ever popular . mah favorite track from him is called Take A Ride . he killed it. if yall are some old wiz khalifa fans yuh will know wich song that is .

Comment

Originally posted by iLLuZiON^ View Post
                lol . i been fuckin wit him since he was ever popular . mah favorite track from him is called Take A Ride . he killed it. if yall are some old wiz khalifa fans yuh will know wich song that is .
                LOL...When I really started noticing Wiz was when say yeah came out I was like 12... but yeah I remember putting it on my MySpace before it died!

Comment

LOL...When I really started noticing Wiz was when say yeah came out I was like 12... but yeah I remember putting it on my MySpace before it died!
                  yeah i heard say yeah first too ; i dont remember what year it was lol . and then months later it started getting popular on myspace and shxt.

Comment

Working...
                  X