Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOCKERZ.COM FREE PRIZES LEGIT!! FREE IPOD TOUCHES LABTOPS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOCKERZ.COM FREE PRIZES LEGIT!! FREE IPOD TOUCHES LABTOPS!!!

PLEASE DONT REMOVE THIS IM NOT BREAKING A RULE JUST SHOWING PEOPLE THIS SITE THAT IS LEGIT AND BRAND NEW

LOCKERZ.COM IS A NEW SITE THAT JUST OPENED UP A WEEK AGO AND YOU EARN POINTS AND USE THOSE POINTS TO GET PRIZES. THERE IS NO SURVEYS OR ANY BULLCRAP YOU HAVE TO DO

THIS IS AS EASY AS FREE GETS

EACH POINT IS WORTH A DOLLAR SO IF YOU WANTED A GAME THAT COSTED 60 DOLLARS IT WOULD COST 60 POINTS

WHEN YOU SIGN UP YOU AUTOMATICALLY GET 20 POINTS OR MORE DEPENDING ON HOW MUCH MONEY YOU CATCH ON THE SIGN UP GAME

THERE IS MORE PRIZES LIKE IPOD TOUCHES AND LABTOPS AND PURSES ETC

TO SIGN UP YOU HAVE TO BE INVITED BY ANOTHER MEMBER WHO IS ALREADY SIGNED UP SO REPLY HERE ON THIS THREAD WITH YOUR EMAIL OR PM ME

I PROMISE YOU THIS IS NO SCAM FEEL FREE TO MAKE A NEW EMAIL

WATCH YOUTUBE VIDEO FOR PROOF

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iqod3XhiN2Q

Re: LOCKERZ.COM FREE PRIZES LEGIT!! DONT REMOVE PLEASE

Whats the code, I can't join.

"Welcome to the murder show, I am the motherfuckin host"

Comment

Originally posted by Uzzi Kid
      Whats the code, I can't join.
      you have to be invited by another member so you have to post your email here or pm

Comment

On your youtube video right side you said "When you first sign up you can get like 60 points" but on your account it said you had 25 points?

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Yea, and if this is a scam and you give your email expect spam for your life
          �Nature has wisely judged that the distinction of ranks, the peace and order of society, would rest more securely upon the plain and palpable difference of birth and fortune, than upon the invisible and often uncertain difference of wisdom and virtue.

-Adam Smith, Theory of Moral Sentiments

Comment

Originally posted by trillphill
            Yea, and if this is a scam and you give your email expect spam for your life
            no its not stop posting negitive things its legit make a new email if you want to

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoneyJrock
              On your youtube video right side you said "When you first sign up you can get like 60 points" but on your account it said you had 25 points?
              ok when you sign up there is game where you catch money how much you catch you get that much money it is a one time game when you sign up and its hard so better be fast

Comment

send me what i need to try this. might as well just spent 450 dollars on a jeep.

"Welcome to the murder show, I am the motherfuckin host"

Comment

Originally posted by Uzzi Kid
                  send me what i need to try this. might as well just spent 450 dollars on a jeep.
                  i have to invite you i need your email
                  feel free to make new email

Comment

Re: LOCKERZ.COM FREE PRIZES LEGIT!! FREE IPOD TOUCHES LABTOPS!!!

I HAVE ALREADY INVITED THREE PEOPLE HERE SEE I TOLD YOU IT WAS LEGIT
                    MAKE NEW EMAILS IF YOU GUYS LIKE BUT HEY ITS FREE MONEY AND WHO WOULDNT LIKE A NEW IPDO TOUCH OR LABTOP ETC?

Comment

Working...
                    X