Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody willing to write papers for money?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody willing to write papers for money?

OR if you know of anybody willing to do this?

I have a very lucrative offer , i'm talking good money ..I have a huge customer base who is willing to spend money on papers on a weekly basis . University level but not exactly top notch , these kids are going to mad easy schools. Look this is a serious offer, I know 75 percent of you guys haven't even got to high school yet but look whoever is interested hit me up in a PM, if you know of anybody who is a nerd and is willing to do it hit me up also ..We can discuss a cut for yourself for introducing me to the writer. I'm dead serious. I'm looking to make some legit cash here so if you want to join me , hit me up.

Peace.

Re: Anybody willing to write papers for money?

im pre sure i wont be able to help, but i appluad your entrepreneurship.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Do you mean like, newspapers?

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
        Do you mean like, newspapers?
        No offense bro but I don't know what they teaching you in high school but i'm talking about legit university level essays , nothing to hard though but definitely not a job for you, sorry

Comment

Originally posted by tha_chronic View Post
          No offense bro but I don't know what they teaching you in high school but i'm talking about legit university level essays , nothing to hard though but definitely not a job for you, sorry
          I wasnt gonna ask for the job tbh lol.

Comment

What type of topics would it be?

Comment

I use to do this back in Junior Year. Charged niggas $20 a page. They all got A's. Started my Freshman year of college last semester. English Major, got A's on every paper. I'd be down if the price is right.

What's A Goon To A Willem Dafoe.

Comment

Originally posted by Skullcandy365.erichq View Post
                What type of topics would it be?
                This. Some topics I'm really good at writing, some I suck at lol.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

I'm interested, I'm 17 and got straight A's in English, 94% at Higher level etc, writing is my skill essentially. Got an offer to do it further at Glasgow University on a journalism course, turned it down to focus on other things since my family were on the verge of a rift at that time and I was stressed with other stuff. Still the worst mistake I ever made lol, would have helped me even more lyrically in my music too

I'll hit you up via PM bro, I'm definetely interested, if I meet your criteria obviously.
                  Ziggy B

Comment

Lmao Chronic this is quality, good luck with your venture

Comment

Dis thread is gold, but no I dnt want no mney for writnng collge level paprz.

Comment

I'll be down, I'm still in highschool, but I scored a 650 on english on the PSAT, after staying up all night. Plus, I'm in AP English.

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

Working...
                        X