Selling A New Pair of Nike Air Force 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling A New Pair of Nike Air Force 1

Buy a pair of brand new out of the box, Nike Air Force 1's. This shoes have never been worn, but they lack a box. Size US man 9 1/2 UK 8.5 EUR 43 CM 27.5. This would be a great addition to any of you shoe collectors out there, these are very stylish shoes. You can buy this shoes for $79.00 USD
    Selling some AF1, Brand New 79 USD!! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320651045990

For more Pics Go Here pstore12.weebly.com

I bought some shoes online and they set me the wrong ones, so Im selling them. If you guys know anyones that would want to buy these shoes tell them about it. Thank You!!
    Last edited by Pestrator; 01-31-2011, 11:21 PM.

Re: Selling A New Pair of Nike Air Force 1

Originally posted by Pestrator View Post
    Buy a pair of brand new out of the box, Nike Air Force 1's. This shoes have never been worn, but they lack a box. Size US man 9 1/2 UK 8.5 EUR 43 CM 27.5. This would be a great addition to any of you shoe collectors out there, these are very stylish shoes. You can buy this shoes for $79.00 USD
    Selling some AF1, Brand New 79 USD!! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320651045990

For more Pics Go Here pstore12.weebly.com

I bought some shoes online and they set me the wrong ones, so Im selling them. If you guys know anyones that would want to buy these shoes tell them about it. Thank You!!
    Bro why don't you send them back and let them give you the money?

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Originally posted by Quil View Post
      Bro why don't you send them back and let them give you the money?
      they wont, i asked and stuff and they arent responding and I dont just wanna send them back without them like saying that they will give me my money back.

Comment

try craigslist

#KnuckIfYouBuckBoiii

Comment

Working...
        X