UFO sighting in Jerusalem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UFO sighting in Jerusalem

man everyone can keep saying they arent real, they arent gonna visit, but thats just ignorance in the human race... yea we got cell phones, tv's, ipods, blah blah. but we can't admit that they're are others. if there were we'd find em, NO! until they land on the planet, introduce themselves, anyone who refuses to talk/learn/discuss/search for information on the chance of other life form, is ignorance halting human's evolution in the cosmos.

we've gone from NEVER believing to 70% believing in under 50years. you dont have to agree/admit that "aliens are coming" beep boop beep bop, but if you're unwilling to discuss/learn, unwilling to even take your hand away from your eyes and LOOK, you will just be restricting human-kind's growth/knowledge.

Comment

Can't believe it. But it's crazy, a new study shows that 60% of people in my country believe in life in space.
      https://plus.google.com/115676573529453028621/posts?hl=da

Comment

Originally posted by Kronnick View Post
        man everyone can keep saying they arent real, they arent gonna visit, but thats just ignorance in the human race... yea we got cell phones, tv's, ipods, blah blah. but we can't admit that they're are others. if there were we'd find em, NO! until they land on the planet, introduce themselves, anyone who refuses to talk/learn/discuss/search for information on the chance of other life form, is ignorance halting human's evolution in the cosmos.

we've gone from NEVER believing to 70% believing in under 50years. you dont have to agree/admit that "aliens are coming" beep boop beep bop, but if you're unwilling to discuss/learn, unwilling to even take your hand away from your eyes and LOOK, you will just be restricting human-kind's growth/knowledge.
        you speak a lot of truth, my friend.

& like someone said on the previous page,
        groups of people aren't going to get together in jerusalam just to hoax a ufo sighting.

another thing to note, we can't see it very clearly, but supposedly the little ball of light enters a larger craft once it shoots up into the sky.

and also, the third video is a fake, the backdrop is actually of another place entirely.
        i'll edit the post.
        http://scroogemcdope.tumblr.com/
        if you're on tumblr, follow my blog & i'll follow back!

Comment

Working...
        X