Logitech Z-5500 THX-Certified 5.1 Digital Surround Sound Speaker System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logitech Z-5500 THX-Certified 5.1 Digital Surround Sound Speaker System

Amazon.com: Logitech Z-5500 THX-Certified 5.1 Digital Surround Sound Speaker System: Electronics

anyone got these? i just ordered em wanted to know if they are good

Re: Logitech Z-5500 THX-Certified 5.1 Digital Surround Sound Speaker System

Nope but they look pretty dope to me.

Comment

I have the Z-2300 and they're crazy.

Comment

Yes. They're shit.

lol, nah, don't have em. I got a surround-system for both my TV & music: Sony DAV-DZ660.

Comment

ive heard for the price theyre really nice. but the only downside is i think theyre pretty old now so there might be something new and better you can find for around the same price.

Comment

I've ordered them. Hope they will be here tomorrow.
            But it's a sick system a friend of my has it

Comment

Originally posted by Sjors View Post
              I've ordered them. Hope they will be here tomorrow.
              But it's a sick system a friend of my has it
              when did you ordered it? i ordered it last night and put on 2 days shipping and only getting it on monday or tuesday :/

Comment

Originally posted by iLLuZiON^ View Post
                Amazon.com: Logitech Z-5500 THX-Certified 5.1 Digital Surround Sound Speaker System: Electronics

anyone got these? i just ordered em wanted to know if they are good
                so you order that and ask if it's good AFTER ordering?

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Originally posted by Quil View Post
                  so you order that and ask if it's good AFTER ordering?
                  lol yeah just wanted to know if anyone that has them if they are any good , ive done alot of research and everyone says its really good for the price

Comment

lol yeah just wanted to know if anyone that has them if they are any good , ive done alot of research and everyone says its really good for the price
                    well then you should be fine

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

when did you ordered it? i ordered it last night and put on 2 days shipping and only getting it on monday or tuesday :/
                      i've ordered it saturdaynight but i ordered it at an dutch company. i probably get it today I HOPE!!

Comment

i've got em, i love em. i don't know about the price tho, i've had mine for a couple of years. never let me down!

Comment

Working...
                        X