Stop The Madness: Woman Dies From Silicon Ass Injection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop The Madness: Woman Dies From Silicon Ass Injection

"With fake assets becoming more and more popular, females are assuming the procedure is safe and don�t realize they are risking their life. Sad to see a 20 year old woman lose her life over this, hopefully females will stop taking such extreme measures to improve their sex appeal."

A British tourist died suddenly after receiving silicone injections in her butt at a Philadelphia motel, WCAU-TV reported.

The 20-year old complained of chest pain shortly after she was injected with the implants and died soon after in a Hampton Inn

A preliminary medical examination revealed that the silicone went into her central vascular system, ultimately stopping her heart.

Suspicions of these hotel-room medical procedures came about after a woman visiting from England allegedly died after a butt enhancement procedure and was taken to a local hospital, according to court documents.

Several women from England recently traveled to Philadelphia to receive butt-implant procedures in hotel rooms, court documents say.
    More at: Fashion, Style, & Entertainment | Ebony Inspired

Re: Stop The Madness: Woman Dies From Silicon Ass Injection

Thats crazy !! how dumb can you be. Just spend the money on a personal trainer, safer and still cheaper

"Love me or hate me, I promise it won�t make or break me"

Comment

Originally posted by alex.tampa View Post
      Thats crazy !! how dumb can you be. Just spend the money on a personal trainer, safer and still cheaper
      tell that to Nicki...

Comment

I hope nothing like that happens to Nicki!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
          tell that to Nicki...
          Lol Yea

Before:

After:

"Love me or hate me, I promise it won�t make or break me"

Comment

Probably ended up with a person who didn't know what they were doing.

Comment

Working...
            X