Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Grammy Discussion Thread

Originally posted by PlayinWithFire View Post
    ^^Lmao! Recovery sucked ass. Even my freind who is a stan said it's his worst album and it sucks. The only songs i on the album is like Talking 2 Myself and No Love.
    Wow, Recovery was awesome, deserved to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
      Wow, Recovery was awesome, deserved to win.
      Most of it was shouting/emo music.

Comment

I liked Recovery but then I got tired of the screaming depressing emo shit.
        Em just annoys the shit out of me with his depressing shit man.

And the Grammies was shit.

Comment

• Re: Grammy Discussion Thread

Did wayne perform at any point? or involved in anyway at some point?

Comment

How was Drake even nominated for Best New Artist? He isn't new.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoneyEnt View Post
              You tell me what category he should have won.
              Best R&B Performance By A Duo Or Group With Vocals (Take My Time with Tank) this
              Best Contemporary R&B Album (Graffiti) this, way better than Usher's shit
              Best Rap/Sung Collaboration (Deuces ft. Tyga and Kevin McCall) this

he was totally robbed cuz of the incident

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
                Best R&B Performance By A Duo Or Group With Vocals (Take My Time with Tank) this
                Best Contemporary R&B Album (Graffiti) this, way better than Usher's shit
                Best Rap/Sung Collaboration (Deuces ft. Tyga and Kevin McCall) this

he was totally robbed cuz of the incident
                rofl you honestly think he deserved best contemporary r and b album OR best RAP/Sung collaboration? Gtfo.. dueces was good but nothing special. Tyga made that track anyway.
                And wtf is up with you guys saying Em is screaming emo shit? Recovery was for sure commercial, but still the best rap album that came out in 2010. He's so humble about everything too.. and it was real shit he was dealing with in his life. Not like Wayne talking about him not being a human.
                Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

rofl you honestly think he deserved best contemporary r and b album OR best RAP/Sung collaboration? Gtfo.. dueces was good but nothing special. Tyga made that track anyway.
                  And wtf is up with you guys saying Em is screaming emo shit? Recovery was for sure commercial, but still the best rap album that came out in 2010. He's so humble about everything too.. and it was real shit he was dealing with in his life. Not like Wayne talking about him not being a human.
                  Recovery was far from the best rap album lol. I'm a big Em fan and I can admit that. It wasn't as bad as people were making it out to seem, but it wasn't the best. I think BP3, TML, or How I Got Over could have easily won over Recovery; but the success of the album was too big for it not to win. Kinda how C3 was when it won. It was definitely not the best album on the list, but those sales were too outrageous for it not to win.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

smfh, just gtfo. lol

Comment

damn, yall trippin , recovery was the best rap album in 2010, tell me one album, thats better?!?

but its just fuckin annyoing that hes always screamin in the mic though

Comment

Am I the only one who thinks there was too much country music? Only good performances were muse, lady ant and arcade fire. I hope wayne and kanye perform next year because the show was a litttle boring.
                        And jaden smith didnt deserve to be performing he shouldnt even be in the same room as these real artist.

Comment

Originally posted by HelloWorld View Post
                          Am I the only one who thinks there was too much country music? Only good performances were muse, lady ant and arcade fire. I hope wayne and kanye perform next year because the show was a litttle boring.
                          And jaden smith didnt deserve to be performing he shouldnt even be in the same room as these real artist.
                          I thought Jaden did pretty good.

Comment

Working...
                          X