Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just As Planned Niggas. Just As Planned.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just As Planned Niggas. Just As Planned.

I got the dopest teacher in school on my D right now. No pics, but if you want to imagine her, she looks just like 13 from the TV show House.

It's all part of my step-by-step plan. Step 1 was informing her that I turned 18. She knew my birthday and congratulated me on it. So now she knows she won't go to jail over me.

Step 2? Well, let me explain it.

I sent her a serenade for Valentine's Day and she just got it this morning in homeroom. The Boys Acapella group sang her one of Bruno Mars' songs and she got redder than a baboon's ass brah.

Every other teacher in the hall was jealous. They were staring like except for one teacher who was taking pictures of the whole thing.

Meanwhile a couple of my friends stood outside their homerooms like talking about how I finally did it.

When they told her who it was from, she looked at me and bust out in a bigger smile. She screams out my name and asks if she's red enough.

Fuck yeah she was red enough

So I stayed in the room after homeroom cause I'm also her assistant for that period. She tells another teacher the story and that other teacher got JEALOUS. The other teacher said something about how she was my homeroom teacher before the one I serenaded and how she used to buy me food. She's like "I'll remember this guy " and she changed the subject.

Ms. 13-from-House brings the situation up again during class.

Her: "Valentine's Day already passed. But it comes twice a year now, right?"
    Me: " Dunno what you mean"
    Her: "Why not tell the class the lovely gift you gave me this morning?"
    Me: " You're a better storyteller"

She proceeds to tell the class the whole story and mentions 4 times how much she loved it and how they sang her favorite song. Meanwhile, some chick in the back of the class is screaming out "6 FOOT 7 FOOT 8 FOOT BUNCH. OH BANANA. OH BANANA"

She comes over to my desk and we have a little small talk. I'm noticing she sounds a little more flirty today then usual.

So step 2 was a success. It's just a matter of time before I come in and she's like

Re: Just As Planned Niggas. Just As Planned.

double thread post...........oh shiiiiiiiiiiiit

Comment

ignore me im so fucked up right now.
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

How high are you?
        Real G's move in silence like Lasagna

Comment

So you're banging your teacher? Nice just don't get caught making out in the back of CVS like my friend did. You'll get her fired.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
            I got the dopest teacher in school on my D right now. No pics, but if you want to imagine her, she looks just like 13 from the TV show House.

It's all part of my step-by-step plan. Step 1 was informing her that I turned 18. She knew my birthday and congratulated me on it. So now she knows she won't go to jail over me.

I sent her a serenade for Valentine's Day and she just got it this morning in homeroom. The Boys Acapella group sang her one of Bruno Mars' songs and she got redder than a baboon's ass brah.

Every other teacher in the hall was jealous. They were staring like except for one teacher who was taking pictures of the whole thing.

Meanwhile a couple of my friends stood outside their homerooms like talking about how I finally did it.

When they told her who it was from, she looked at me and bust out in a bigger smile. She screams out my name and asks if she's red enough.

So I stayed in the room after homeroom cause I'm also her assistant for that period. She tells another teacher the story and that other teacher got JEALOUS. The other teacher said something about how she was my homeroom teacher before the one I serenaded and how she used to buy me food. She's like "I'll remember this guy " and she changed the subject.

She proceeds to tell the class the whole story and mentions 4 times how much she loved it and how they sang her favorite song. Meanwhile, some chick in the back of the class is screaming out "6 FOOT 7 FOOT 8 FOOT BUNCH. OH BANANA. OH BANANA"

She comes over to my desk and we have a little small talk. I'm noticing she sounds a little more flirty today then usual.

So step 2 was a success. It's just a matter of time before I come in and she's like

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

That nigga Twist better be on Ustream!

Comment

lmao ... funny story
              "Always had a black tool,even when i was at school 'cuz bullies aren't bulletproof..."

Comment

Indeed funny story....
                the pics make it funnier

Hope u get it...
                #That's Really Raw

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post

nigg ahh, you nasty! but i like where your stories going, Please don't have sexual encounters with your theaters!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HammerDroppedTheArm View Post
                    nigg ahh, you nasty! but i like where your stories going, Please don't have sexual encounters with your theaters!!!
                    this nigga just said theaters.....

Comment

Originally posted by twiggz561 View Post
                      this nigga just said theaters.....
                      couldve sworn teachers are in school

or he misspelled teachers smh

Comment

In other words, she looks like Olivia Wilde.........

Pics.

Comment

Working...
                        X