can sombody do me a BIG favor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can sombody do me a BIG favor?

okay this may seem weird but i wanna know if someone here with caller id can give me their number so i can call them. now i know you are probably like wtf lol but the reason why is about a year ago we kinda got evicted from our apartment and we hod to go move with a family friend. the thing is i was and still am too embarased to tell my friends so usually when i call friends i would use my cell phone but now that just got cut off and i still sont want people to know i live with a friend cuz we got kicked out of our apartment. for some reason i think my mom pays for the house phone bill because i could have sworn i remember seeing her name on the bill for verizon and we use sprint phones so im hoping the caller id is in our name. i kinda dont expect somebody to do this, you dont have to pick up because i know that would probably be awkward lol, i just need for u to simply tell me what the caller id says. yall do not understand what this would mean for me

edit. i just thought of something yall might think im some type of bot is there a way for me to proove im not lol

Re: can sombody do me a BIG favor?

Originally posted by @TygaHQ View Post
    okay this may seem weird but i wanna know if someone here with caller id can give me their number so i can call them. now i know you are probably like wtf lol but the reason why is about a year ago we kinda got evicted from our apartment and we hod to go move with a family friend. the thing is i was and still am too embarased to tell my friends so usually when i call friends i would use my cell phone but now that just got cut off and i still sont want people to know i live with a friend cuz we got kicked out of our apartment. for some reason i think my mom pays for the house phone bill because i could have sworn i remember seeing her name on the bill for verizon and we use sprint phones so im hoping the caller id is in our name. i kinda dont expect somebody to do this, you dont have to pick up because i know that would probably be awkward lol, i just need for u to simply tell me what the caller id says. yall do not understand what this would mean for me

edit. i just thought of something yall might think im some type of bot is there a way for me to proove im not lol
    I totally understand your story, mine was simulative until i met that holy one [ artists ].

Heres my phone number, tell me what the caller id says when i call you, Ok. stay up man, i will make that apartment into my world! 715-864-3585 [ ask for tara, shes a good friend of my girls!]

Heres what i scrub my dirty money with.... .... Betty Crocker.. ha, i toasted this nigg ahhs with my baking [ thankz wayne for green and yellow ]

Love all my haters, but i love all my different minded people more!!

Comment

Originally posted by @TygaHQ View Post

Man I relate with u alot!

Comment

Just sent you the called ID bruh.

Comment

OK ill check in tommy, in the Candice suite # 3 under your login id for email. peace. love ya stay up, keep making me think about my mother and my friends back home from summer camp and all my dude locked down [ key-on ] and of course me best friend in this lifetime "D" big D, you know who he is, please keep him safe and his family even safer!!!

Love One Under USA, GOD I LOVE YOU, THANK YOU FOR COMING INTO MY LIFE, I LOVE MY BROTHERS [ artists ]

#BASEDJ
          #GODLOVESHATERS
          #HATERSLIVEFORHATE

Comment

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
            Man I relate with u alot!
            thanks man.

and shoutout youngtune, a real nigga right there

Comment

Working...
            X