WWE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WWE

So I'm sure I'm not alone when I say that I use to love the WWE. Seeing Jeff Hardy fly off a 30 foot ladder through a table, people like mankind going through pure punishment, and the classic matches between The Rock and Stone Cold is just complete entertainment. Well lately, basically the last 5 years, the WWE has sucked and become lame. The last two weeks however have featured the return of The Rock, Triple H, and The Undertaker. Will this make you tune in next week or do you see the WWE returning to it's greatness (well old greatness anyways)?

Re: WWE

Well in that case. I love the WWF era. With the retro Rock. Austin. n.W.o.. WCW / ECW. When Smackdown had a circled arena instead of the giant fist. I miss those days.

And A.P.A.. I can go on for ages..
    Tha Carter IV vs. Watch The Throne ???

*** C4 Wins... ***

#OFWGKTVDGVF

Comment

I Watched The Elimination Chamber Yesterday. It Sucked. The Only Person I Liked Was Rey Mysterio Who Was My Childhood Favorite. I Know About The Return Of The Undertaker And The Rock But When Did Tripple H Come Back Artille?

Comment

Tbh. Im more of a UFC guy. Havent been able to get into this.

Comment

fuck WWE, it's all about WWF.

Stone Cold Steve Austin, all the way.

edit; when i was 10.

Comment

Watched it last week with Stone Cold. Usually don't, the wrestlers have no special qualities anymore. They are all so generic and so boring now..
            Real G's move in silence like Lasagna

Comment

Edge, Undertaker and Batista>>>>
              Drake>>>>.

Comment

Eddie Guerrero R.I.P
                Chris Benoit R.I.P
                Tha Carter IV vs. Watch The Throne ???

*** C4 Wins... ***

#OFWGKTVDGVF

Comment

Dunno... Wrestling is childlike to watch.. Unless it's RAW with bloody fight and items like chairs and tables etc.

Comment

used to like it. it used to be great with Rock,HBK,Austin,Taker,nWo,Wolfpac,DX,Hardy Boyz etc.... now I can describe it in one word.... garbage. I sometimes force myself to watch Randy Orton & Edge every now and then,the rest is just not good enough for me to watch.

Comment

Used to love WWF, Stone cold steve austin was my fav. How i miss them days

Comment

im afraid it will never be as good as it was Goldberg! Stone cold! The rock! Tripple H. ahh to be young again

Comment

Working...
                        X