• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My family :)

here's some vids of my family. here is my lil sister:

my uncle:

my 2 lost brothers:

I don 't know where they live if you ever see them call me, my number is 911 378 27

Thank you

I hate them thirsty bitches
    Cut them off like circumcision
    -Lil Wayne

Re: My family

Hit that red X at the top please

Comment

Dude seriously what the fuck? Stop trolling

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
      http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

since this thread make no sense again,

chris brown have blond hair now ???

Comment

your family is wonderful! and ive seen those 2 brothers, they were in a car on the way to China im calling you now.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
            your family is wonderful! and ive seen those 2 brothers, they were in a car on the way to China im calling you now.
            Can you please tell your friend or whatever to stop posting stupid shit?

Comment

so yesterday LWF said he was only 12.... and that would all make complete sense to me. get caught up on your cootie shots, and get out to the playground.

stop bringing this forum down to such an immature level, so much, that i can NEVER go through ANY thread without exposing myself to the diarrhetic jargon of a child.

Comment

Originally posted by Kronnick View Post
                so yesterday LWF said he was only 12.... and that would all make complete sense to me. get caught up on your cootie shots, and get out to the playground.

stop bringing this forum down to such an immature level, so much, that i can NEVER go through ANY thread without exposing myself to the diarrhetic jargon of a child.
                Rofllllll

Comment

lilweezyfan!! you should now learn that you need to take internet 100% serious and stop trolling, internet was made too talk serious and get bored, not to post funny shit and laugh!

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

lilweezyfan!! you should now learn that you need to take internet 100% serious and stop trolling, internet was made too talk serious and get bored, not to post funny shit and laugh!
                    go to fuckin youtube with that shit... this isnt a place for 4th graders.

LilWayneHQ.com

not

LilPainFU.com

everytime there's a new place for mature discussion, and respected opinion sharing, it gets ruined.

whether its all the hoes/bots on Myspace years ago, my fuckin parents and little brothers/sisters ruining Facebook, now this?! god damn.

might as well go sit on the bench with the seniors, drinkin coffee, readin the paper, and scoffing at "those damn kids", "pull your pants up you no-good hooligans" (shaking-my-fist in the air). "mmmeeeeehhhhhggggggg"
                    Last edited by Kronnick; 03-08-2011, 12:20 PM.

Comment

lol you got me, but that lilweezyfan overplays it, not funny anymore

Comment

That isn't even funny though, it's just fucking stupid.

Comment

Working...
                        X