tell me if im right

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tell me if im right

im pretty sure you guys and girls heard good artists like a friend or whatever that have been in the music for a while and arent signed or famous or nothing at all they might be better than ym artists how does lil wayne find the ym artists ? also i was thinkin alot of ym artists arent even mainstream just liveing of the fact theyre ym sorry if this is in the wrong place

Re: tell me if im right

aight, how old are you? No "." or "," what the hell? .. Oh well, on topic, how should we know how Wayne finds the ppl he wants in YM? I guess he just find em everywhere. I don't think there's a certain place, website or somethin'.

Comment

Originally posted by a-bjerg View Post
      aight, how old are you? No "." or "," what the hell? .. Oh well, on topic, how should we know how Wayne finds the ppl he wants in YM? I guess he just find em everywhere. I don't think there's a certain place, website or somethin'.

Comment

found nicki spittin on porch steps in brooklyn or some shit, so... finds 'em a bunch of different spots.

Comment

Originally posted by Kronnick View Post
          found nicki spittin on porch steps in brooklyn or some shit, so... finds 'em a bunch of different spots.
          lmao!

but yeah, that thread is kind of dumb.

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Working...
          X