Get Educated, Or shut the fuck up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Get Educated, Or shut the fuck up.

The Truth hurts..weed would put so many industry's out of business in all different category's.

Comment

Originally posted by -Nino- View Post
      The Truth hurts..weed would put so many industry's out of business in all different category's.
      It's mainly why they don't want it legalized. It'll just kill everything. I mean I personally don't like drugs (exception for weed because compared to almost every other illegal drug out there it's the only one that doesn't do anything bad to you) but I would legalize weed and the government can tax it like alcohol and then they'll get a shit load of money which will be beneficial for the country and the society as a whole because it'd reduce crime aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by foxracing77 View Post
        X is a Bitch
        thats cute .

#CleanLifestyleBitch

Comment

Idk why people are so against weed. If you dont like it, thats fine. But dont ruin it for everybody else. Just let people smoke. Its not a big deal. How many people have died by smoking weed compared to cigarettes or alcohol? But yet they are legal. SMH. America is fuckin stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by shbasketball12 View Post
            Idk why people are so against weed. If you dont like it, thats fine. But dont ruin it for everybody else. Just let people smoke. Its not a big deal. How many people have died by smoking weed compared to cigarettes or alcohol? But yet they are legal. SMH. America is fuckin stupid.
            thank you someone with common since.

Comment

Glad I live in the Netherlands.

Comment

Good shit. I'm gonna spark this blunt.

Comment

Working...
                X