Spiderman: No Way Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spiderman: No Way Home

Am i the only one that wasn't impressed with this film? It TRIED to be epic..... but it wasn't lol. Emotional? Yes. Visually stimulating action scenes that flow with the plot and are well directed? No.

The action scenes just didn't give me that visceral euphoria that you get from a good action film. Idk if that's cuz they weren't well directed, or if because the actual action on screen wasn't that creative. I can't decide.

Either way this is definitely the most overhyped film I've seen in quite some time, almost as overhyped as Dune. I can't BELIEVE the amount of problems that people overlooked in this film, just because they brought back someone you liked 20 years ago.

6/10

What happened in it again?

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
      Am i the only one that wasn't impressed with this film? It TRIED to be epic..... but it wasn't lol. Emotional? Yes. Visually stimulating action scenes that flow with the plot and are well directed? No.

The action scenes just didn't give me that visceral euphoria that you get from a good action film. Idk if that's cuz they weren't well directed, or if because the actual action on screen wasn't that creative. I can't decide.

Either way this is definitely the most overhyped film I've seen in quite some time, almost as overhyped as Dune. I can't BELIEVE the amount of problems that people overlooked in this film, just because they brought back someone you liked 20 years ago.

6/10
      I watched it in the theatre and I enjoyed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
        Lmfaooo it is old now. But I'm just now having a chance to catch up on it.

Originally posted by Shake View Post

I watched it in the theatre and I enjoyed it.
        I wish i could've liked this film. I LOVED far from home, but something's missing from this one. I also thought mysterio was a WAAAY better villain than hobo goblin.

Comment

6/10
          nigga relax its a good film

Comment

6/10
            dune was overrated
            i didnt really get the hype around that film

Comment

zendaya >>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
                zendaya >>>>>
                my wife

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post