X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween Ends hype thread

I'M READY. I'ma go ahead and give it a 10/10

i cant wait

is it out for Halloween? I can’t believe it’s been a year already since the last one x

xxx

Comment

Originally posted by Emilyyy-xx View Post
      is it out for Halloween? I can’t believe it’s been a year already since the last one x
      Ikr! I could've swore i was just talking about halloween kills 😂 but naah it's not out yet. (Unfortunately)

But YO did you see how he grabbed that nigga by the neck in the sewer? he lookin at that nigga like, "I'll beat the BREAKS off yo bitch ass nigga -_-" Lmaaaoooooo🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣yoo michael snappin

Comment

Comment

Serious question - how is Michael still alive after what happened to him in Halloween Kills?

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
            Serious question - how is Michael still alive after what happened to him in Halloween Kills?
            Because he transcends 💀 nah fr you right doe dat nigga should've been dead

there's a lot of dumb stuff in this trilogy lol cuz see i would've survived lol 😂 like at the end how ol' gurl die like that when there was a window right beside her!?? see I would've swan 🦢 dived out dat mfka so fast

💨🏃
            Lmaoo

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
              they were all taking turns beating him up but not a single one of them shot him just cut off his head or something

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post

they were all taking turns beating him up but not a single one of them shot him just cut off his head or something
                it's just a movie. obviously wouldnt happen in real life. he would of been dead a long time ago from infection lol. i'm curious to know how they are going to end this trilogy

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                  If you look closely at the last scene after laurie gave him the beats, you can see that the footage was actually reversed.

Comment

He is the essence of evil image.png

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post

it's just a movie. obviously wouldnt happen in real life. he would of been dead a long time ago from infection lol. i'm curious to know how they are going to end this trilogy
                      Infection LOL

Comment

going to watch this online as soon as it leaks.

Comment

Working...
                        X