John Wick: Chapter 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Wick: Chapter 4

I know I'm probably late with this, but this is the greatest action movie I've ever seen in my entire life. Like I've never seen anything like it. If you've never taken me serious on any of my other opinions on movies, TAKE ME SERIOUSLY ON THIS.

​​​​​Top 5 movie of all time, and that's just off of first watch. (I literally couldn't stay in my seat watching this. I kept jumping up and down) It is the coolest movie I've ever seen, and I'm kicking myself rn for not going to the movies to see this. I mean,

EVERY CHARACTER

EVERY SCENE...

was so cool... omfg

literally the best movie I've seen since I can remember, I literally can't get over what I just watched. It was the movie of my dreams.

just... ABSOLUTELY incredible

​​​​20/10

This movie will never be topped, not even by the makers themselves. This is the "Dark Knight" of this generation.

I've never seen anything quite like it.

I still need to watch this one.

First three were dope

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
      I know I'm probably late with this, but this is the greatest action movie I've ever seen in my entire life. Like I've never seen anything like it. If you've never taken me serious on any of my other opinions on movies, TAKE ME SERIOUSLY ON THIS.

​​​​​Top 5 movie of all time, and that's just off of first watch. (I literally couldn't stay in my seat watching this. I kept jumping up and down) It is the coolest movie I've ever seen, and I'm kicking myself rn for not going to the movies to see this. I mean,

EVERY CHARACTER

EVERY SCENE...

was so cool... omfg

literally the best movie I've seen since I can remember, I literally can't get over what I just watched. It was the movie of my dreams.

​​​​20/10

This movie will never be topped, not even by the makers themselves. This is the "Dark Knight" of this generation.

it's the best film of 2023 so far

Comment

Keanu Reeves >>>>

Comment

i've missed you friend -_-

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post

First three were dope
            same bruh
            i haven't seen it yet either

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post

Wait until July.

Comment

I’ve actually never seen any of the John Wick movies

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
                  First three were dope
                  This one makes the first 3 look like test runs. I can honestly say this film is a revolution. I'm watching it again rn and I'm getting goosebumps all over from the VERY BEGINNING. it truly is the greatest film of all time. We won't get another film like this for another 20 yrs. Honestly this even blows the original 'John Wick' out of the water

​​​​​​
                  Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post

Absolutely. Best film in many years. It is the standard by which I will judge every other film afterwards. (It made enjoying Fast X almost impossible for me)​

Comment

There Is Going To Be A #5

Comment

EVERY CHARACTER

EVERY SCENE...

was so cool... omfg

​​​​20/10

I’ve missed u brah

Comment

EVERY CHARACTER

EVERY SCENE...

was so cool... omfg

​​​​20/10

🔥🔥🔥

Dear Mr. ImTooGoodToDropAnAlbum

Comment

Working...
                        X