X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extraction 2

9.75 out of 10

A near perfect film, offset only by it's generic narrative

But the action is genre-defining. It's absolutely without question a MUST SEE film . If it's one thing Netflix knows how to do better than hollywood (and Cobra Kai is evident of that) is ACTION. And this film proves that in spades. If tasked with the question of "Extraction 2 or John Wick 4?" I'd say John wick 4. But I can understand someone prefereing this film. They are both action films at the top of their class. And this film, along with JW4 and MI7, will continue to be the standard by which all other action films are judged by moving forward.

I reaallly don't see a film being better than these 3 for the remainder of the year, save for maybe expendables 4. (But that's only if it's rated R, and not PG-13 -_-)

Oppenheimer looks promising, but other than that, i SEVERELY doubt it gets much better than this..

Watch this film immediately. Even if you don't like it, but only to appreciate the technical wizardry it took to film some of these scenes. (A lot of 'One Shot' sequences with no cuts in the camera) An action spectacle that, like MI7 and JW4, must be seen to be believed.

Originally posted by -_- View Post
    9.75 out of 10

A near perfect film, offset only by it's generic narrative

But the action is genre-defining. It's absolutely without question a MUST SEE film . If it's one thing Netflix knows how to do better than hollywood (and Cobra Kai is evident of that) is ACTION. And this film proves that in spades. If tasked with the question of "Extraction 2 or John Wick 4?" I'd say John wick 4. But I can understand someone prefereing this film. They are both action films at the top of their class. And this film, along with JW4 and MI7, will continue to be the standard by which all other action films are judged by moving forward.

I reaallly don't see a film being better than these 3 for the remainder of the year, save for maybe expendables 4. (But that's only if it's rated R, and not PG-13 -_-)

Oppenheimer looks promising, but other than that, i SEVERELY doubt it gets much better than this..

Watch this film immediately. Even if you don't like it, but only to appreciate the technical wizardry it took to film some of these scenes. (A lot of 'One Shot' sequences with no cuts in the camera) An action spectacle that, like MI7 and JW4, must be seen to be believed.
    oppenheimer will be goat

Comment

still need to watch this film
      first one was fire

Comment

I can’t look at Chris without thinking that’s Thor every time.

Comment

chris hemsworth 😍😍

xxx

Comment

do you need to watch the first movie before you watch this one?

Comment

Better than John Wick 4

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                do you need to watch the first movie before you watch this one?
                it wood help

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
                  Better than John Wick 4
                  naw I disagree

both are dope but JW4 better

Comment

Originally posted by Emilyyy-xx View Post
                    chris hemsworth 😍😍
                    How old are you?

Comment

Oppenheimer better

-_- when you watching Barbie?

Comment

If this is on Netflix I might watch it at the weekend =)

Comment

Working...
                        X