How do you have fun after work or on the weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by willyam View Post
    Hi everyone! How do you entertain yourself after a hard day, do you have any entertainment or hobbies?
    my life is boring atm I’m studying and working xD

xxx

Comment

work out, see friend, the usual

Comment

This weekend, I went for an Oppenheimer in the movie theatre. Nolan is truly a genius! Highly recommend.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Reed View Post
          This weekend, I went for an Oppenheimer in the movie theatre. Nolan is truly a genius! Highly recommend.
          Yes πŸ”₯ movie!!

Comment

Get high and drunk

Dear Mr. ImTooGoodToDropAnAlbum

Comment

i was looking at the girls on reddit and jacking after work but my john started to hurt. plus i noticed that i was looking at the phone too much only looking at that site for the girls.

i havent jacked in two days.

Comment

Originally posted by warehousewaldo View Post
                i was looking at the girls on reddit and jacking after work but my john started to hurt. plus i noticed that i was looking at the phone too much only looking at that site for the girls.

i havent jacked in two days.
                What Reddit page LOL?

Comment

Originally posted by FanOfWeezy View Post

What Reddit page LOL?
                  there is three that i type in when the feed doesnt give me a celebrity. a lot of them like miley cyrus are censored and it requires you to have the app and an account. i have been doing it in the browser without an account.

sfwnextdoorgirls
                  realbikinis
                  dlah

i am bucking on my algorithm. they dont show nudity but when they show their toes im gonna bust more than likely. but i cant even look at them because i cant do it to my john every day.. there is nothing to spit out.

Comment

there is three that i type in when the feed doesnt give me a celebrity. a lot of them like miley cyrus are censored and it requires you to have the app and an account. i have been doing it in the browser without an account.

sfwnextdoorgirls
                    realbikinis
                    dlah

i am bucking on my algorithm. they dont show nudity but when they show their toes im gonna bust more than likely. but i cant even look at them because i cant do it to my john every day.. there is nothing to spit out.
                    πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Comment

sfwnextdoorgirls
                      realbikinis
                      dlah

I will PM you some better pages….

Comment

I usually throw on the ps5 and try to play catch up on my collection of video games.

Comment

Just sleep a lot or hang out with my friends

Comment

Working...
                          X