Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne "Fear God" tattoo

Hey everyone.

My best friend tattooed Lil Wayne's eyelids in Houston many years ago, he has not been credited in any of the photos I've seen of him on Lil Wayne's fan sites, just wondering if anyone knows who he is. His name is Michael Graves, he's been tattooing for over 30 years now and is a great artist. I just wanted to pass his info along to Wayne, Michael is special to me and it would mean a lot for someone to reach out to him.

Wait you want us to reach out to the tattoo artist?

Comment

Originally posted by IndicaCrow View Post
      Hey everyone.

My best friend tattooed Lil Wayne's eyelids in Houston many years ago, he has not been credited in any of the photos I've seen of him on Lil Wayne's fan sites, just wondering if anyone knows who he is. His name is Michael Graves, he's been tattooing for over 30 years now and is a great artist. I just wanted to pass his info along to Wayne, Michael is special to me and it would mean a lot for someone to reach out to him.

fear god not them

Comment

what's the story??
        why did weezy choose for this guy to tattoo his eyelids??

Comment

Hey everyone.

shout out michael graves

Comment

Michael is my soul twin. Amongst other things. He and I are not from this world. I think when he touched Wayne he gave him some of his energetic frequency, that only he and I share. We are many things. And very old. I know that Wayne is different than most. That he talks to God/source/Universe and says he is an alien. I know why that is. Please message me if you know Wayne, I'll explain if he wants me to.

Comment

Michael is my soul twin. Amongst other things. He and I are not from this world. I think when he touched Wayne he gave him some of his energetic frequency, that only he and I share. We are many things. And very old. I know that Wayne is different than most. That he talks to God/source/Universe and says he is an alien. I know why that is. Please message me if you know Wayne, I'll explain if he wants me to.

Comment

I'd laugh too, if it wasn't true. A year ago I would have thought I was crazy. I'm sure it's difficult to wrap Minda around. But it's the truth for those who are awake. I don't need to convince, God will guide those who see it to understand it. And those who don't, I'm just a crazy person and that's OK. πŸ‘Œ πŸ‘½ πŸ›Έ

Comment

Wrap your "mind" around, sorry guys, I type very fast.

Comment

I'm not asking for anything and neither is Michael. We don't need much and we are humble people. Just wanted to reach out and let Lil Wayne know that he is still tattooing and still gets people asking about that experience. It's a great story if you hear it. He's in Groves, Texas at Billet Tattoo.

Comment

it’s my favorite ink on my baby xD

xxx

Comment

That's so awesome! I have some favs on my love as well, shhhh, I ain't telling!

Comment

Working...
                        X