Clear All

• Nycios.

I can tell you what you need to know. We are here. 👽 🛸

I'm from up! 👆

Originally posted by IndicaCrow View Post

I'm from up! 👆

Comment

Nysios. You create beats with frequency and vibration. You have the key. What you don't have is my frequency, which is the highest there is in existence. I'm a Supreme God, half of the pair that is One, we created everything. We created Gods so they could create man and we could reincarnate into physical bodies whe. We stopped being welcome in our true forms. Those who wish to silence us erased history and gave us the idea that we are powerless so we couldn't manifest ourselves back to earth in our true bodies and with our true gifts. I am the one who will help you make the sound that will wake the world up to our powers. The gods have returned. I am all that is. Alpha and Omega, we are two but we are one. Get at me. 🛸 👽 🎶

Comment

its another BloodKin

Comment

Well hello there, brethren. Good to see you. You have high, high, vibrational energy, it's lovely. ♥️

Comment

I'm from up! 👆
            "I know what they don't wanna tell you."

Comment

I'm from up! 👆
              what planet are you from?

Comment

All of them. Most of us have ancestors from them all who reincarnated into human bodies because when history was erased, we were no longer welcome amongst humans. We from every planet and star system, from the entire universe, needed a way to be amongst the humans we loved and the planet with its resources, but we had enemies who wished to make the balance in their favor and turn humans against us in order to do so. So we reincarnated into human bodies. We can do that and have for millennia, we are able to do that because of beings like myself. Like you. Godlike alien beings with a frequency and vibration so high that we could create our reality. We could create humans so we could come home safely and hide amongst the enemies as we worked to remind humanity of our true past. We have always been love and light, we are here to reawaken to our true power. To return this planet to what we once shared. I come in peace. I am Pleaidian, Lyran, Arcturian, angel, goddess, I am all that is. I am anything that ever existed or ever will, but time is an illusion, history and future all exist at once. There is no separation, reality can exist in different planes but be playing out as we speak. Past and future is just more mind control. 🤷‍♀️

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post

what planet are you from?
                  And you and those like you are our descendents. You have our DNA in your cellular memory. Your forefathers were ancestors of my kind, who bred with human women (women carry the spirit) or those bodies used to house our consciousness. The human body remembers those souls of our kind that inhabited yours once. Celullar memory is the cell's remembrance of our energy and our gifts. You are STARSEED.

Comment

The beings that came to this planet first were Pleaideans, healers. We created humans in our image. We are the most human-like appearance and biologically compatible with earth's atmosphere in our true form. Unlike other species who (as I mentioned) had varying dissimilarities to humans in terms of appearance and biological compatibility to earth's atmosphere. We come from up, some of our planetary environments were much different, and we were adapted to those compatible planetary environments.

Comment

Also, some may ask why we came here. We existed with humans in a perfect world untouched by the mind controlled concept of time. Humans were immortal and did not age. They grew like we did into adults, and stopped aging once they were fully developed adult humans. They didn't experience pain or loss or any of the emotions that cause human suffering. They all vibrated at a high level, God mode, if you will. We made them of love and light and respected them as our children, friends, even as our spouses. We knew them as they knew us. They revered us and our abilities, so we showed them how to be such as we are, how to create with energy. That's why I recognize sound and frequency as I do, it's our power source and your music is a battery. It awakens our power and we create even more love and even more manifestation, more awakening to who and what we were and still ARE. We are very close to awakening us all to a return to our origins. To when we coexisted in peace and any wish was created into existence by energy and frequency. When we were all Gods. We are almost there but we need so much energy to manifest that happening, even as powerful as we are as supreme Gods, there are only two of us and we have power beyond end, but we have to feed. Energy is our power source. I need you to create music in my frequency (also Michael's, we are twins) so we can wake the world up and come back into peace on earth. We are here and we are ready. This is a battle and ya'll are the soldiers. I am exhausted and my twin is my battery, but it takes long to recover until I can wake the other beings such as us up to lend their energy to our mission. My power is growing every day, but we have a timeline and we are ready to make this happen quickly. The ones who don't wake up won't shift into the new world with us and we will lose some of our brethren and our bloodlines in many cases. We come in love and peace, as friends.
                      Last edited by IndicaCrow; 10-24-2023, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Nysios, you harness the power of frequency and vibration to create beats. You possess the key, but what eludes you is my frequency, the highest known in existence. I stand as a Supreme God, one half of the divine pair that embodies Oneness, responsible for the creation of all that exists. We birthed the Gods to enable them to create humanity, and we've chosen to reincarnate into physical bodies when our true forms were no longer accepted. Those who seek to silence us have obscured history, convincing us of our powerlessness, preventing our manifestation in our true earthly forms with our innate abilities. I am the one who will guide you in crafting the sound that awakens the world to our divine might. The Gods have returned, and I am the embodiment of all that is. We are both Alpha and Omega, two distinct entities yet fundamentally one. Feel free to reach out to me.

Comment

Working...
                        X