Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Equalizer 3

Trash. Denzel fell off

I can't believe I wasted my time watching this film hoping it would get good later. The story was boring. Nothing of significance happened the entire film. There were none of the choerographed hand to hand sequences that litered the last 2 films. Im not gunna watch a film where characters just talk. (Unless it's made by Quentin Tarantino) This movie was dreadful.

Save your money and go see expendables 4 just so you can get your money back and say you saw 2 bad films in a row

-3/10

they should of kept equalizer as one solo film. it didnt need to be a trilogy

Comment

i dont wanna say denzel fell off
      but i know what you mean
      'the little things' was a terrible film too

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
        Trash. Denzel fell off

I can't believe I wasted my time watching this film hoping it would get good later. The story was boring. Nothing of significance happened the entire film. There were none of the choerographed hand to hand sequences that litered the last 2 films. Im not gunna watch a film where characters just talk. (Unless it's made by Quentin Tarantino) This movie was dreadful.

Save your money and go see expendables 4 just so you can get your money back and say you saw 2 bad films in a row

-3/10
        wow i didn't even know this had come out already

Comment

The Equalizer films >>>>

Comment

I haven’t watched it but I enjoyed the other two so I do need to see this new film.

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
              Trash. Denzel fell off

-3/10
              y u bein a h8er

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                y u bein a h8er
                I'm sorry man. i fw denzel, but I was much more hyped for this movie than any of the recent movies I've watched. Therefore the disappointment is much greater.

Comment

Is it the final movie or does it go off like there will be another Equalizer movie?

Comment

Denzel The Big Bro

Comment

Originally posted by Gudda Gudda View Post
                      Denzel The Big Bro
                      Stfu already

Comment

denzel washington is a goat.

Comment

Working...
                        X