Scream 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scream 6

To the creators (or whoever wrote) THIS movie, and the last one: Stop making Scream movies. You guys are COMPLETELY missing the point of the scream series. And not offering anything worthwhile or interesting in place of it. (Plot, characters, or kills)

This film tries to be different, and ends up going off the rails because of it.

I guessed the killer halfway through. (One of them) idk if its because im dumb af or this movie is, but Ima be safe and go with both.

This movie is the definition of not taking advantage of your surroundings. There's SO much more they could've done with the new york setting. The best we get is a forced grocery store sequence

Its only slightly better than scream 5 (which was the worst of the series) and i might be wrong about that.

PLEASE give this series to a writer/and or director that understands the series and the importance of its satire

Its better than scream 5 ( which i scored a 5/10) but still scores a 0/10 due to increased standards.

0/10

Originally posted by -_- View Post
    To the creators (or whoever wrote) THIS movie, and the last one: Stop making Scream movies. You guys are COMPLETELY missing the point of the scream series. And not offering anything worthwhile or interesting in place of it. (Plot, characters, or kills)

This film tries to be different, and ends up going off the rails because of it.

I guessed the killer halfway through. (One of them) idk if its because im dumb af or this movie is, but Ima be safe and go with both.

This movie is the definition of not taking advantage of your surroundings. There's SO much more they could've done with the new york setting. The best we get is a forced grocery store sequence

Its only slightly better than scream 5 (which was the worst of the series) and i might be wrong about that.

PLEASE give this series to a writer/and or director that understands the series and the importance of its satire

Its better than scream 5 ( which i scored a 5/10) but still scores a 0/10 due to increased standards.

0/10
    never watched it, never will

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post

not many are, i haven't watched the last two

Comment

it was in New York and the part in the store was the only part I liked

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post

Comment

It needs rebooting properly like the Halloween series this time around.

Comment

Can't wait for Scream 7

Comment

Originally posted by StaccAydoe View Post
                it was in New York and the part in the store was the only part I liked
                are you from nyc?

Comment

Scream got cancelled (or they fired the main character).....

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpes View Post
                    I saw that, holy SHIT

Comment

Yep I think they only fired her.

Comment

what she said was horrible

xxx

Comment

Working...
                        X