Movie News (Week 1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movie News (Week 1)

WELCOME, to the movies news thread, where ill be breaking it down weekly, in a non bias way, all the new movies coming out and movies news I've heard (or looked up online and stolen from other news sources)

NOW,

Lets begin

Ghostbusters: frozen empire trailer just dropped today, and my anticapation for the movie, is frozen as well.

Like who the fuck gives a fuck about some ghostbusters nigga??!? You think im finna Walk up to somebody and be like, "I can't wait to see that ghostbusters nigga" What I look like!??

Anyway, in other film news,

Blade is expected to be rated R. After originally being rated pg-13. After it being leaked that it was supposed to be lead by 4 women.
    After we found out there's no Wesley.

Like who GIVES a fuck about some blade at this point nigga? Seriously.

In other news, The echo trailer dropped. It actually looks kind of good, Ngl

In other news, the Marvels movie just came out. Wait, my assistant is telling me something.... my assistant just told me something about the statistics, it appears that no one cares about this movie. Hmmm ok Fair enough

In other news, the director just expressed that john wick's death is final in pt.4.

GOOD. Any decision worth keeping of that magnitude, must be kept. Please dont dillute his death by bringing him back. Its fair that he goes out with a bang like the badass he is. Now, i didnt say he couldnt do prequels or reboots or nothing...more john wick is the answer

God, that's an incredible movie.

Also, news just dropped of Nintendo making a Zelda movie. WE SHOULD ALL BE VERY SCARED. (In a good way.) DID YOU SEE THE NUMBERS SUPER MARIO DID?!?! WOOHOOO

Bottom line, expect that zelda movie to do crazy numbers lol Nintendo is becoming the video game AND cinema GODS

Anyway, that's all the movie news I have for you today.

Until next time​

It's all about Napoleon, I'm looking forward to this one a lot. I can see it being as good if not better than Oppenheimer.

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
      In other news, the Marvels movie just came out. Wait, my assistant is telling me something.... my assistant just told me something about the statistics, it appears that no one cares about this movie. Hmmm ok Fair enough​
      i'm dead

Comment

WELCOME, to the movies news thread, where ill be breaking it down weekly, in a non bias way, all the new movies coming out and movies news I've heard (or looked up online and stolen from other news sources)

NOW,

Lets begin

Ghostbusters: frozen empire trailer just dropped today, and my anticapation for the movie, is frozen as well.

Like who the fuck gives a fuck about some ghostbusters nigga??!? You think im finna Walk up to somebody and be like, "I can't wait to see that ghostbusters nigga" What I look like!??

Blade is expected to be rated R. After originally being rated pg-13. After it being leaked that it was supposed to be lead by 4 women.

In other news, the Marvels movie just came out. Wait, my assistant is telling me something.... my assistant just told me something about the statistics, it appears that no one cares about this movie. Hmmm ok Fair enough

In other news, the director just expressed that john wick's death is final in pt.4.

GOOD. Any decision worth keeping of that magnitude, must be kept. Please dont dillute his death by bringing him back. Its fair that he goes out with a bang like the badass he is. Now, i didnt say he couldnt do prequels or reboots or nothing...more john wick is the answer

Also, news just dropped of Nintendo making a Zelda movie. WE SHOULD ALL BE VERY SCARED. (In a good way.) DID YOU SEE THE NUMBERS SUPER MARIO DID?!?! WOOHOOO

Bottom line, expect that zelda movie to do crazy numbers lol Nintendo is becoming the video game AND cinema GODS

Until next time​
        You should make a Youtube channel

Comment

Originally posted by FanOfWeezy View Post
          It's all about Napoleon, I'm looking forward to this one a lot. I can see it being as good if not better than Oppenheimer.
          i doubt that

Comment

What’s the best Christmas movie ever? Go!

Dear Mr. ImTooGoodToDropAnAlbum

Comment

NOW,

Lets begin

Until next time​
              all the movies you mentioned here bruh are irrelevant

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post

all the movies you mentioned here bruh are irrelevant
                Dont you dare talk about Super Mario like that

Comment

Originally posted by FreeCV View Post
                  What’s the best Christmas movie ever? Go!
                  Violent Night lol​

Originally posted by FanOfWeezy View Post
                  I'm actually looking forward to Napoleon to

Comment

probably going to by oppenheimer when it comes to blue ray because i read someone on here say oscar. napoleon looks good.

Comment

Originally posted by warehousewaldo View Post
                      probably going to by oppenheimer when it comes to blue ray because i read someone on here say oscar. napoleon looks good.
                      it deserves an Oscar more than any other film this year nigga

Comment

what happened to week 2? -_-

Comment

Working...
                        X